Parker out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolutau Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. James Segeyaro
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Andrew Davey
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Ethan Bullemor

should be our team, straight up. Until the out of touch Desmond addresses our weaknesses, we'll continue to struggle. Raiders will win today based on three things:

1. Destroying us through the middle
2. Rushing defense (so we are choked for yardage)
3. Ruck control / speed (both in attack and defense)

Guys like Croker, Harper & others won't be able to adapt and change that. They are doing their best just to survive in the league.
Thankfully this post was way off the mark Ryan !

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolutau Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. James Segeyaro
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Andrew Davey
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Ethan Bullemor

should be our team, straight up. Until the out of touch Desmond addresses our weaknesses, we'll continue to struggle. Raiders will win today based on three things:

Guys like Croker, Harper & others won't be able to adapt and change that. They are doing their best just to survive in the league.
Strong.....

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolutau Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. James Segeyaro
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Andrew Davey
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Ethan Bullemor

yep, that post aged as well as my wrinkly old ball sack.

yep, that post aged as well as my wrinkly old ball sack.

Not sure if this is the customary attack (after a win), or just you disagreeing? I'm sorry, after a win, I'm too over the moon and positive to think about niggling anyone (each to their own though). In my defense, very much a lot of what I asked for to occur happened:

• Aloiai to start (he dominated)
  • Koula to play centre (he was fantastic)
  • A proper Hooker play (Lawton unlocked our attack)

Don't get me wrong, I'd still play Walker and Koula at centre. I still think Harper was ordinary today (and I don't like critiquing after a win) so I'll say no more on that.

Secondly, Cronk and Blocker both commented on our passive defense, ruck speed, and Canberra riding through our middle. I'm probably going to take their word for it, rather than the response from your wrinkly old ball sack haha.

I still hold to my comments, and areas of improvement needed in my opinion.

Not sure if this is the customary attack (after a win), or just you disagreeing? I'm sorry, after a win, I'm too over the moon and positive to think about niggling anyone (each to their own though). In my defense, very much a lot of what I asked for to occur happened:

• Aloiai to start (he dominated)
  • Koula to play centre (he was fantastic)
  • A proper Hooker play (Lawton unlocked our attack)

Don't get me wrong, I'd still play Walker and Koula at centre. I still think Harper was ordinary today (and I don't like critiquing after a win) so I'll say no more on that.

Secondly, Cronk and Blocker both commented on our passive defense, ruck speed, and Canberra riding through our middle. I'm probably going to take their word for it, rather than the response from your wrinkly old ball sack haha.

I still hold to my comments, and areas of improvement needed in my opinion.
mate i apologize if you think I'm attacking. honestly, that's never my intention. It was obviously a poor attempt at toilet humor.

I don't recall Canberra rolling through our middle but that's obviously an opinion. I do recall 15000 offloads that led to absolutely nothing from the green machine thou.

Finally the Cronk one I'll pay BUT Steve Blocker roach! really? he was an awesome player but adds about as much expert analysis to footy as a plank of wood.

I don't recall Canberra rolling through our middle but that's obviously an opinion. I do recall 15000 offloads that led to absolutely nothing from the green machine thou.

Finally the Cronk one I'll pay BUT Steve Blocker roach! really? he was an awesome player but adds about as much expert analysis to footy as a plank of wood.

I dunno, he's okay. I just don't think he puts it in an eloquent a way as some of the others, that's all.

And just finally why the love for Segeyaro? the guy hasn't played an NRL game in forever, comes across as a bit of a dick, and to be honest, wasn't one of the comps top hookers ever.

Just feel we need more spark and ex-factor out of dummy half. Both Lawton and Segeyaro add that. He did win the dally-M player of his position one year (like you said, long ago). Out whole team seems to excel with another point of attack.

That said, we'll have more ex-factor with Schuster coming in soon.

Just feel we need more spark and ex-factor out of dummy half. Both Lawton and Segeyaro add that. He did win the dally-M player of his position one year (like you said, long ago). Out whole team seems to excel with another point of attack.

That said, we'll have more ex-factor with Schuster coming in soon.
The shoe as long as he's up for it will add a HUGE amount of spark to this team. Watch this space.

The shoe as long as he's up for it will add a HUGE amount of spark to this team. Watch this space.

DCE + Foz + Schuster + Tommy + Jake (all can ball play) - that's elite. But both sides of the field too. If we could get a 9 in there on top (that's cherry on top type stuff - so to speak hehe).

DCE + Foz + Schuster + Tommy + Jake (all can ball play) - that's elite. But both sides of the field too. If we could get a 9 in there on top (that's cherry on top type stuff - so to speak hehe).
I'm the first to agree we need a better 9. Was never a huge Frog fan and I'm still on the fence. He's done a job which is all you can expect but if MF hadn't have FUp so badly our trophy cabnet may have had another in there already.

I'm the first to agree we need a better 9. Was never a huge Frog fan and I'm still on the fence. He's done a job which is all you can expect but if MF hadn't have FUp so badly our trophy cabnet may have had another in there already.

Don't get me wrong mate, Croker has done (in my view) way better than most halves converting to hooker in todays game. It's isn't 2008 anymore. Croker is all character. He's resilient, dedicated. I just wish we was able to play where we acquired him for.

If you play a team sport, catch a highly contagious virus, and none of your other team mates get sick...

should you feel like you, kinda, don't have many friends in said team? :(

Not sure if its been covered in another thread but do we have an update on Parker?

My assumption it was either a 4-6 week rehab thing or if that didn't work it was surgery and 12 months out.

Maybe i've answered my own question.

Not sure if its been covered in another thread but do we have an update on Parker?

My assumption it was either a 4-6 week rehab thing or if that didn't work it was surgery and 12 months out.

Yeah, Rocky - I think you have answered your own question. Was wondering this myself and just assumed he was gone for the year.

Listen to this health report.

It says he is still rehabbing and doing strength exercises. Change of direction drills in a couple of weeks (which would be now). I'd assume that meant no surgery ??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2