• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just to keep some perspective, I believe Darcy Lussick once scored 4 tries in a match.
However Parcell looks like the real deal.

Opportunistic is what Ettinghasen was with Mrs Mellor, but that didn't make him a good "player."

ET was actually one of my favourite non-Manly players back in the day. I always thought he was a better fullback than a centre or winger.

Though I don't think he'd be on Paul Mellor's Christmas card list lol.

Prett sure Manly are still chasing a 5/8. Parcell to play hooker. In recent times Manly have gone after and been unsuccessul trying to sign Kane Elgey, Ashley Taylor, Te Maire and just recently Warriors gun Mason Lino and Knights half Jaelen Feeney.

Prett sure Manly are still chasing a 5/8. Parcell to play hooker. In recent times Manly have gone after and been unsuccessul trying to sign Kane Elgey, Ashley Taylor, Te Maire and just recently Warriors gun Mason Lino and Knights half Jaelen Feeney.
I'm pretty sure Parcell will be 5/8 next season with api as starting hooker.

Just watched the Ipswich Jets beat the PNG Hunters in the prelim final of the QCup, Parcell is a star in the making.

Very involved all afternoon, set up a couple , scored one himself and his defence surprised me ( given he's no heavy weight).

Would not surprise me if we are seeing a future QLD Origin player.

He could be a sensation for us, but obviously there's a leap from NSW Cup or QLD Cup to the NRL elite level, so only time will tell.

Last edited:
Just watched the Ipswich Jets beat the PNG Hunters in the prelim final of the QCup, Parcell is a star in the making.

Very involved all afternoon, set up a couple , scored one himself and his defence surprised me ( given he's no heavy weight).

Would not surprise me if we are seeing a future QLD Origin player.

He could be a sensation for us, but obviously there's a leap from NSW Cup or QLD Cup to the NRL elected level, so only time will tell.
Maybe he will play 5/8 in 2016

I reckon all those others have done us a favour. Parcel might just follow Cherry's path of qcup player of the year and a qcup final before coming to us to play first grade. That ****s all over being good at under 20's. This kid has speed to burn and is gonna be something special.

Folks, I initiated this post as I first heard about him when the Dogs and Titans were after him in 2014 after the writing was on the wall for Ballin. I made a point of watching him on TV in the Qld cup and he struck me as a star of the making. He settled for the Broncos, and thank God we have him now. There is no quicker player out of dummy half, yes that's including Granville.

Last edited:
The kid has a solid motor and works hard for 80mins. With a pre-season and some structure into his work out of dummy half, he'll be the 'next best thing' to hit the NRL in 2016. A successful season with the Jets can only see his confidence high entering our pre-season, with a very real possibility of nailing the '14' jersey for Round 1.

The kid has a solid motor and works hard for 80mins. With a pre-season and some structure into his work out of dummy half, he'll be the 'next best thing' to hit the NRL in 2016. A successful season with the Jets can only see his confidence high entering our pre-season, with a very real possibility of nailing the '14' jersey for Round 1.

They played the PNG Hunters yesterday, big strong boys, he managed really well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6