• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Certainly wasn't meant to be an attack on you mate. And I rarely criticise a player wearing our colours. But Hodges looks like a guy craving the glory that comes with making big plays....but lacks the ability to do it.

So does he just settle in to doing a no frills, solid, mistake free job ? No. He fart asses around out of dummy half. Messes with the timing of his forwards. Selfish.....just like his cousin. But at least his cousin had some ability.
nah mate all good,I agree with what you are saying though

Just spoke to five try @JetsRLFC star Matt Parcell who said he's prepared to play in halves for @SeaEagles but wants the hooker role.

Can we field a team of hookers?

Talking of Parcell,
Have you noticed they never get delivered these days.
Doesn't matter if your in or not - the nice Indian fella just leaves a card in the letterbox telling you
where it can be collected from............

I usually watch the Q Cup games ( been to a few live as well) on a Sunday arvo but am in NSW minding grandkids at present so missed this game.

I agree with @mozgrame 100%, the Intrust Super Cup is a step above the NSW Cup.

Hopefully our new assistant coach can open some doors up this way as there's lots of talent running around.

I usually watch the Q Cup games ( been to a few live as well) on a Sunday arvo but am in NSW minding grandkids at present so missed this game.

Hopefully our new assistant coach can open some doors up this way as there's lots of talent running around.

Talking of Parcell,
Have you noticed they never get delivered these days.
Doesn't matter if your in or not - the nice Indian fella just leaves a card in the letterbox telling you where it can be collected from............

Spot on, Mate! Anthony and his contacts will be invaluable to us. Here's to a new golden era just around the corner. I can feel it in my waters, we are building to something huge in the very near future.

He's a gun,which begs the question why both he and Koroisau were signed,especially if Ballin and Hodges dig their heals in.Koroisau has stated that he isn't a fan of playing 5/8 and Lyon needs to move there to allow TomT or Gutherson into the side.And no point having a no.9 sitting on the bench with the interchange no.dropping next yr

He's a gun,which begs the question why both he and Koroisau were signed,especially if Ballin and Hodges dig their heals in.Koroisau has stated that he isn't a fan of playing 5/8 and Lyon needs to move there to allow TomT or Gutherson into the side.And no point having a no.9 sitting on the bench with the interchange no.dropping next yr
Penns must want the 9s 450k prize money - most of the recruits are small, zippy try scorers.
Hope we get more big, mobile tacklers to balance out these young whizz kids :cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6