• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hugh Pratt. I've watched a few Holden Cup games of late and he never fails to impress. Great service out of dummy half, appears to have a good footy brain and spacial awareness and is a solid goal kicker. 2-3 years and he'll be our first choice hooker IMHO
As long as he doesn't fall afoul of the alliterative one, he should be ok.

Ballin signed then we have Api, Parcell and have coming through . Brown can also fill in there. More hookers than at Kings Cross.
Watched Pratt closely yesterday. Love him. S
Built like a brick, good pass, hits in defence, kicks goals. Very promising.
What are the odds he stays with us seeing those we have bought in front of him?

Ballin signed then we have Api, Parcell and have coming through . Brown can also fill in there. More hookers than at Kings Cross.
Watched Pratt closely yesterday. Love him. S
Built like a brick, good pass, hits in defence, kicks goals. Very promising.
What are the odds he stays with us seeing those we have bought in front of him?
and dont forget,Hodges has come out recently and said he is digging his heels in as well and intends to stay,fun times ahead

and dont forget,Hodges has come out recently and said he is digging his heels in as well and intends to stay,fun times ahead

He can dig his heels in all he likes. He's got one year left and it'll be his last.

All he did this year is highlight what a great player Ballin is.

That's it, Parcell's had it. ZtH is proclaiming him a future club captain at Manly.....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...maroon-and-white/story-fngr8iii-1227523096102

And if Zorba comes on and reads this forum at all, I hope he notes that us Manly fans don't blame Trent Barrett for Tooves being sacked. That we lay squarely at your feet and the feet of the Penn's. And we'll support Barrett as Manly coach, so long as he is successful.

Last edited:
You'll be eating crow regarding Leary next year Moz. Spent most of this year injured and showed some good stuff in the few games where he had opportunity.

No I won't. You totally misunderstood my post. I was supporting you. Myself and @Mark from Brisbane have been Leary's biggest supporters since his initial signing. Nothing has changed for me there.

It does surprise me (and I know you are not one of them) when some people suggest that the Q-cup is far below NRL standards. Melbourne draws successful talent from the Q-cup time and time again. Last year, the Northern Pride (in which Leary played, and shone) flew to Sydney and beat the dominating Panthers NSW cup side in the opener for the GF.

Anyway, you got me wrong @COMMANDER Parcell will get his chance, and he will grab it with both hands. I'm with ya!

Is Peters insinuating some Manly fans are blaming Barrett for Tooves' demise?He has his head so far up his rectal passage he should be able to see the 2 tonnes of cow he ate this week.I assume he has a ghost writer for his propaganda,if only I got a ghost reader for myself

In the spirit of propaganda and alliteritave (and unimaginative) naming conventions, maybe ZtH should change his name to Josef Josefs.

settle simon64 ,just reporting what I read,and I agree,he wont be here after that

Certainly wasn't meant to be an attack on you mate. And I rarely criticise a player wearing our colours. But Hodges looks like a guy craving the glory that comes with making big plays....but lacks the ability to do it.

So does he just settle in to doing a no frills, solid, mistake free job ? No. He fart asses around out of dummy half. Messes with the timing of his forwards. Selfish.....just like his cousin. But at least his cousin had some ability.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7