[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Happy for people to suggest other movies Bozo might be taking inspiration from.
Crash (self explanatory)
Con Air (replacing all the 'boy next door' cleanskins with the inked up dregs of the NRL. On a positive note, some of them might be adept at stealing lobster pots?)
The Wizard of Oz (a lot of hot air)
Gone with the Wind (like my support)
The Eagle Has Landed (in a big pile of nard)
Dr No (on renewing my membership or Bozo honouring a player's contract)

Does the inclusion of a transfer fee of an undisclosed amount mentioned in the article, indicate that the club weren't keen to cast him aside but rather Parcell wanted the move?

Feel free to throw some optimistic ratings my way, but just a thought!

Interested to know what the transfer fee amount was as well.

Does the inclusion of a transfer fee of an undisclosed amount mentioned in the article, indicate that the club weren't keen to cast him aside but rather Parcell wanted the move?

Feel free to throw some optimistic ratings my way, but just a thought!

Interested to know what the transfer fee amount was as well.
Maybe it was good business? Tack that fee on to a new players pay to reduce the hit. Whatever, Bozo is back in the **** here. Hope he enjoyed his 5 minutes of positive vibes...

Api won a comp with Souths . The negativity on this site is preposterous :) :) :)
Souths had four massive props taking 80% of their hit ups, sam burgess was literally un-stoppable. We dont have the forwards or game pkan to suit api.
As boring as souths premiership year was their forwards were myles ahead of our forwards.

Souths had four massive props taking 80% of their hit ups, sam burgess was literally un-stoppable. We dont have the forwards or game pkan to suit api.
As boring as souths premiership year was their forwards were myles ahead of our forwards.
No hooker can be dominant without good forwards . The fact is Api did the job in the GF win , gave good service and was sound in defense

And if you are talking about a big, dominant pack well I think that's what we are building towards. A back row of Marty, Jake and Curtis Sironen certainly isn't small.
And if you are talking about a big, dominant pack well I think that's what we are building towards. A back row of Marty, Jake and Curtis Sironen certainly isn't small.
Our pack is only small for the people on here that are blinded by their negativity that blurs their sight

Amen! I guess we're back to being the only positive ones again @:D
untitled.png

If he impresses in SL he will be back in the NRL in a few years .... I hope so.... all the best Matt
I feel for the bloke. He's a gun player that could have bloomed under more time in an NRL club.

While I have no doubt we are going to see some pretty good highlights of his work over in England (seriously, Parcell is going to absolutely carve them up), this move stalls any potential for moving ahead in the NRL at a later time.

I would have preferred to see him get a solid 2-3 years here and see just what he's capable off first, pushing his talents and skills to another level.

Instead he is going to do what he does best in a competition no better than what he shone in during his time with Ipswich.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12