[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I heard he didn't have to many mates . Bit aloof apparently
Interesting you say that. It creates a entirely different discussion regarding the direction Bozo has our club headed.

A Manly team has always had some tough nuts, and some mad bastards. But I'm not convinced blokes like Buhrer and Parcell aren't manly men. With Bozo hiring every door puncher and all his uck stick mates that ever other club rejects. I'm not surprised and a straight lace guy who trains his back side off and dosent just play pranks and stuff around all day dosent fit in at Man. Says more about the club than the Player.

As a fan, it is hard to watch all this player turnover. I am concerned that we keep getting rid of quality young players like Matt and sign and retain guys who just dont cut it.

I want to see what the club does first in relation to a replacement before I judge them.

I have heard some comments on Bozo earlier in this thread. I have said consistently that he needs to be accountable for the teams results but I do believe he has the clubs best interests at heart. It has always been Bozos way or the highway, nothing has changed there.

No matter any way you look at this, this is sh*it. Utter sh*it.
If we've let him go because we don't think he's good enough, then what the hell were recruitment doing in the first place?
And why let a promising youngster go anyway? He's had 1 year in a toxic environment to show his worth. It's not enough.
Now we're stuck with one 1st grade hooker at best, and no depth. Meanwhile Lewis Brown on $300k+ sticks around.

Interesting you say that. It creates a entirely different discussion regarding the direction Bozo has our club headed.

A Manly team has always had some tough nuts, and some mad bastards. But I'm not convinced blokes like Buhrer and Parcell aren't manly men. With Bozo hiring every door puncher and all his uck stick mates that ever other club rejects. I'm not surprised and a straight lace guy who trains his back side off and dosent just play pranks and stuff around all day dosent fit in at Man. Says more about the club than the Player.
Where then do the Turbos fit in? Jake was the old guys cabbie. Tom is doing a double degree at Macquarie. Probably more to Parcell going than just what we wildly speculate.

Who bought him to the club in the first place and who p1ssed him off. If it's the same guy, youd have to wonder about some of his other strange purchases. backtotheoffseason

You see this is where you all need to take a chill pill and relax .....

Bozo has been taking inspiration from Sonny Weaver Jnr's management style during the off season ... wheeling and dealing behind the scenes, making mind boggling decisions, all in order to get the team he wants .... ultimately defying the odds to take us to premiership glory .....

It could be worse .... he could have been watching The Longest Yard where an ex NFL player recruits inmates to form a football team to play the guards .... ohhhh snap !!!!!!!!!

Happy for people to suggest other movies Bozo might be taking inspiration from.

Last edited:
The announcement blurb referred about 3 times to developing a relationship with the Rhinos. Pretty clear inference, the traffic is not to be all one way.
I wonder if they have a decent centre who'd be interested in coming to the NRL?

It could be that they have told him to go to england and get some miles before coming back, trying to think of a club that did that recently to a player.

Who cares if Parcell ain't an immortal. We KNOW the other bloke is hopeless and we ain't got anyone else... that is the point.... any team that ain't got a 9 going into January is s basket case. If getting a new star 9 in January is part of the grand plan then that will do me.

And that lovely line "we are well off for hookers" hardly suggests a new recruit now does it.

If anyone seriously thinks,other than Fulton of course, that we improve with AK as first and basically only choice hooker they are delusional.

You keep forgetting, we've got Lewis Brown!!

Lol

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11