[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
@nightster
Can you now remove your troll rating in my original post?

.. sorry bones ... I'm not normally a troll poster ... I leave that to blue pill ... I don't even remember pushing the troll button ... must have been particularly grumpy when I read that ... either very late or very early before first coffee

Well **** me!!!
Yeah mark.. That will do me too .. Only 2 blokes likely to make a break parcell & buhrer both gone .. Than you got blokes like lewis brown & nate myles eating up a lot more of your salary cap .. Add locke to that as well great attacking player on peanuts & let go also .. We had a good roster only a week ago now looks like weve got another bull**** season in front of all us manly diehards..

Player swap with Leeds coming up.
But who?
Feecken hell. It's one step forward, 3 steps backwards with this club at the moment. So now we need a hooker, a centre and a full back. You Stoooopid feecken dumb old insane crazy money hungry roosters jersey wearing turn coat nepotistic feecken clown.

We now get to pray that just may, just may be the Sharks will give us Barber after his suspension instead of Beale. (Gee either of those players is just win win for our club NOT)

We now get to pray that API can magically pass properly, and will makes good decisions under pressure. And if not.... We have a fall back plan. Our very own """" Poo ,,,, (yes he's a international hooker, and Why wouldn't we start 2017 off by having to pin all our hopes and dreams for the season ahead on Poo.

Feecken undisclosed transfer fee.

Feecken hell. It's one step forward, 3 steps backwards with this club at the moment. So now we need a hooker, a centre and a full back. You Stoooopid feecken dumb old insane crazy money hungry roosters jersey wearing turn coat nepotistic feecken clown.

We now get to pray that just may, just may be the Sharks will give us Barber after his suspension instead of Beale. (Gee either of those players is just win win for our club NOT)

We now get to pray that API can magically pass properly, and will makes good decisions under pressure. And if not.... We have a fall back plan. Our very own """" Poo ,,,, (yes he's a international hooker, and Why wouldn't we start 2017 off by having to pin all our hopes and dreams for the season ahead on Poo.

Feecken undisclosed transfer fee.

A couple of things about that post mate:-
X I'm disappointed you didn't use the word **** in your first paragraph

X Apart from that, spot on with everything else.

Honestly, what is this moronic deal with the Leeds Rhino's? Hey, you take our best option Hooker, and we get paid, so that Api (can't pass a ****ing ball) Korisou, and Lewis (don't give one **** about Manly) Brown can share the Hooking duties.

Just like they had at The Panthers when they were struggling (yet improved exponentially when they were gone).

Barrett's just signed his death warrant career wise. He gets what he deserves now.

Glad I hadn't paid for the NRL digital pass yet, was going to buy it for Xmas for myself. Not now.

I was teatering on membership, and toying with renewing. Been a member since day one. This decision has sealed my opinion though. Are we really going to have to watch a bunch of Titans / Panthers has been's pretend to be Manly players miss the playoffs again?

Korisou can't even pass the ****ing ball left to right !!

So that lovely story about Parcell from ZtH, was just a heap of rubbish then??? Far out the franchise is a disaster, so glad I have not renewed my membership, they are not getting a cent from me in 2017. I am still angry over Buhrer as well.

A skilled hooker is one of the main ingredient's for a team to be successful, just look at history. Api however is not a skilled hooker, Parcell is.

Releasing Parcell is just another of a succession of unbelievably stupid decisions.

And our recruitment thus far, if we are to be brutally honest has been complete rubbish also. We have numerous discards........!! Far too many reserve graders. And throw in Myles, Brown, Wright, Api, etc in and we really do not have a strong side, at all for 2017. But the Narrabeen PR machine keeps sending out the spin stories to get us the customers to buy in and drink the kool aid. But I wont at all.

Bozo, ZtH and Penn, have destroyed Manly. And I am completely over the stupidity, ego and greed.

IMO we will be very fortunate not to finish with our first spoon in 2017.

What have we got:

08. Darcy Lussick (Returning from injury)
09. Api Koroisou (Only have to have a right side backline now)
10. Nate Myles (found the goat photo's)
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic (Prop, play lock)

14. Lewis ****ing Brown (Just as bad as Myles)
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Brenton Lawrence (Returning from long term injury)
17. Lloyd Perrett or Shaun Lane (or maybe some other discard)

Good luck Trent. I hope wherever your career takes you after Manly this coming season, you do well.

Have I missed any other discards in all that?

Well

I've been against Barrett since the stupid slick haired ****wit was announced to take over from our freshly knifed legend

I hate to say I told you so because we go for the same ****ing team but I did tell you
I was once of the same belief as you in regards to Barrett but I think the angst should be directed at Fulton.Too many respectable people have wraps on Barrett to believe any of these decisions are his.Same can't be said of the clown

I don't suppose with enough fan outrage we can oust the owners and go under the NRL itself until we have someone with a brain stem to buy us?

Right now going for Manly is like heroin,it's bad mmmmmkay

Hey, if we end up owned by The NRL ALA The Titans, maybe we can just sign everyone and anyone as well. Past 12 months alone:

Nathan Peats
Konrad Hurrell
Kevin Proctor
Daniel Vidot
Jarryd Hayne

Now after Dale Copley

Guess being on drugs as a club, and going bust pays off.

I wouldn't be assuming it was totally Barrett's decision.
Maybe but could have come from above.
Just can't see the sense of getting rid of him and keeping bad bad Lewis brown who'd be on a lot more coin.
I really thought Parcell would develop into a good player.
Probably will but not with us.

I was teatering on membership, and toying with renewing. Been a member since day one. This decision has sealed my opinion though. Are we really going to have to watch a bunch of Titans / Panthers has been's pretend to be Manly players miss the playoffs again?

Korisou can't even pass the ****ing ball left to right !!
I didnt renew after toovey got boned.
Aint going to renew now although i am glad i contributed during our dark financial times.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10