Our most underrated players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
On the other end of the spectrum, and perhaps a thread for the off season, is some players probably didn't live up to the hype.
The great Arko said, on signing Phil Carey as a halfback from Newcastle, that he'll play for Australia.
Even god can be wrong.
Jim See falls into this category but he played first grade so good on him.
Hugh waddell.
James leului.
Peter cootes.

Shane Rodney. So glad he won a Comp with us. No frills no bs. Just did his job and did it bl@@dy well.
Joe Gulavo. ( I think I misspelt). I thought an absolute dud signing, but just again did his job exceptionally.
Robbo. His was this guy not even mentioned for origin? Seriously this guy was a top class winger. And did a great stint at fullback.

Lindsey Drake.
NSW rep but under performer at 1st grade? What would he be remembered for??
Personally if you played for your state that'll do me.

On the other end of the spectrum, and perhaps a thread for the off season, is some players probably didn't live up to the hype.
The great Arko said, on signing Phil Carey as a halfback from Newcastle, that he'll play for Australia.
Even god can be wrong.
Hugh waddell.
James leului.
Peter cootes.
Ray Higgs, as he said, his heart wasn't in it.

Shane Rodney. So glad he won a Comp with us. No frills no bs. Just did his job and did it bl@@dy well.
Joe Gulavo. ( I think I misspelt). I thought an absolute dud signing, but just again did his job exceptionally.
Robbo. His was this guy not even mentioned for origin? Seriously this guy was a top class winger. And did a great stint at fullback.
We all have our opinion of who beat us in the 2013 GF (the refs), I put a lot down to Gulavao and Richard Fa'oso not being there. Always felt we were 2 experienced forwards short for that game which is why I feel our bench wasn't used the best.

Even god can be wrong.
Hugh waddell.
James leului.
Peter cootes.

Tasesa Lavea..... From the Storm. That was a massive flop.

T-Rex?

Andrew Walker? Craig Field? This is indeed a good off season thread.

As for under rated:
Nik kosef never gets the credit he deserves IMO

And perennial favourite, Jason King

Tasesa Lavea..... From the Storm. That was a massive flop.

T-Rex?

Andrew Walker? Craig Field? This is indeed a good off season thread.

As for under rated:
Nik kosef never gets the credit he deserves IMO

And perennial favourite, Jason King
Tasesa Lavea.......
Makes me reevaluate my wish to have signed Lolohea.
Very similar players from memory.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10