Our hooker going forward?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They wanted to sack him at Canterbury due to failing to meet every KPI, but Des wouldn't allow them to do it (mate, our club IS an embarrassment now):

A section of Michael Chammas' deep dive into the Bulldogs has caused a considerable stir at Manly. It surrounds the role of former Sea Eagles great Noel "Crusher" Cleal. He is responsible for recruiting and identifying talent, but when he was at the dogs, then chair Ray Dib, singled him out when discussing the loss of faith in CEO Raelene Castle and her judgement when it came to then coach Des Hasler.

"She wanted to extend Des 22 months out from his contract end date," Dib said. "She also wanted to extend Cleal's contract when it was clear to all of us he was struggling to develop any players into first graders. He didn't reach any of his KPIs in four years. Des begged me to keep Cleal on board and Raelene backed him, but the board had lost trust in her judgement by then."

There are Manly elements also questioning Cleal. His colleague, Scott Fulton, has either discovered or recruited the majority of their top-30 players. I've been told Cleal's big move was getting Andrew Davey. He's whole hearted but not a big player in the Manly machine.
I’m going to stick my neck out here and happy to take the inevitable whack,but how’s Scott Fulton’s recruitment going?

I think Matt would be thinking, ‘Once bitten, twice shy.’

However, I like your thinking.
No Barrett this time around.I watched him for the first time since he went to SL last week,so I’m not in a position to make a judgment on how he’s been going,but it appeared he has bulked up considerably,not in the Schuster meaning of bulked up either

Imagine If we hadn’t let api, hynes and gutho go. We would be top 4 every year.

Pretty disappointing last eight or nine years tbh. If we don’t win next year then this will be the longest stints between grand finals in our history.

Imagine If we hadn’t let api, hynes and gutho go. We would be top 4 every year.

Pretty disappointing last eight or nine years tbh. If we don’t win next year then this will be the longest stints between grand finals in our history.
Api, Hynes, Gutho and even Lane - four of the most consistent performers in the NRL the last couple of seasons.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6