Other NRL games round Nein [2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
God I hate that strip rule. Three in a gang tackle lifting and driving a player only to drop off while one player steals the seed. Worst rule in the game the strip with the 6 agains. I have no issue with a strip in a one on one tackle but as soon as a second person is involved, no strip should occur.
Need to send this to NRL head quarters. Spot on. One on one for entire tackle. Love it.

@Mataiforerver are you watching Jerome Hughes? Brandy just said he is the form player of the comp.
Not arguing about form

I'm just saying that when you take into account what a player has done, their 'ability', as well as form, DCE on overall ability comes 2nd in the comp for me.

Yes Jahrome Hughes is great I really rate him. Do I think he would fit in well at Manly steering the ship? No. It is Munsters side and Storm has the best structure/coaching the NRL has seen.

That is why I think Nathan Cleary would be the only better alternative to DCE taking into account all said factors.

If you sign players off form you'll be changing the squad every year with no chemistry, no longevity and heck, no confidence from the players.

Club's are built on a material culture - the chooks have it, storm have it, Manly have had and can have it again. The formula is a few old/mature guns and a few young guns, which is what we have can have now: DCE Tom Jurbo, Schuster Koula Fainus (plenty of them) Olakau'atu.

5 Tries for Addo-Carr against Origin winger Gagai.

If that was Saab (its his side) you lot here would be calling for his head lol.
Instead some will recommend we sign Gagai! (lol..just jokes)

#offnight

wow. 50-0 is a thumping in any way shape or form.

Unlike a couple of others, I'm yet to fall into the "don't mind watching the storm" category.

Last edited:
The Sydney Roosters have suffered another injury setback with Lindsay Collins’ replacement Fletcher Baker ruled out of Friday night’s clash against Parramatta.
Baker, who was named on the Roosters bench for the Eels match, suffered the injury in Thursday’s captain’s run.

The 21-year-old front rower was brought into the squad for Queensland State of Origin prop Collins, who suffered a season-ending knee injury in last weekend’s win over Newcastle.

He has been replaced in the 21-man squad by Tuku Hau Tapuha after the club was granted an exemption from the NRL.

Even at this early stage, it appears the comp has become a three horse race - Panthers, Storm & Eels? Injuries to key players in these teams at season's end would maybe open the door for other teams.

I can’t see the Eels beating the Storm or Panthers. 2 horse race for mine. Bunnies are a better chance than the Eels if they have a full squad

I believe the Roosters are getting NRL approval to sign another 6 Kiwi internationals for the rest of the season to cope with their large number of injuries.
Uncle Nick is meeting the NRL officials on the golf club.

Approved!!

I believe the Roosters are getting NRL approval to sign another 6 Kiwi internationals for the rest of the season to cope with their large number of injuries.
Uncle Nick is meeting the NRL officials on the golf club.

Approved!!

Geez poor Nick huh. That bloke never has any luck on the golf course.....

Since Cameron Smith is gone I really enjoy watching Melbourne play. Just about the best team I have ever seen.

If Manly don't win the grand final, I'll be cheering Melbourne on to prevent Penrith from winning and achieving their 5 year plan (which now in its 8th year I think).

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6