Other NRL games round Nein [2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Harry Grant is everything our side is missing at the moment, he puts all the wheels in motion.
He is fantastic isn't he... see how he just switched that play last second? And how he runs with the ball before passing the defense just **** themselves and it creates time for his outside men. Croker simply looks at the ball picks it up and passes

They do... Papenhuyzen! All this without the best fb in the game atm

Statistically if you look at the NSW fullback candidates on the NRL website ... that is actually correct. Looking at the stats it would be Pap 1st, Tom 2nd and Tedesco 3rd.

Edit: although I do think Tom is far more influential for Manly than Pap is for Melbourne. They can still win big without him. We haven't shown we can win consistently, let alone big, without Tom.

Last edited:
God I hate that strip rule. Three in a gang tackle lifting and driving a player only to drop off while one player steals the seed. Worst rule in the game the strip with the 6 agains. I have no issue with a strip in a one on one tackle but as soon as a second person is involved, no strip should occur.

God I hate that strip rule. Three in a gang tackle lifting and driving a player only to drop off while one player steals the seed. Worst rule in the game the strip with the 6 agains. I have no issue with a strip in a one on one tackle but as soon as a second person is involved, no strip should occur.

One of the strips against us last week was exactly the same. 3 Panthers in the tackle, suddenly 2 drop off and the ball is stolen by the 3rd.

6 tries, even despite the glaring forward pass.
This year though will be the year the 50 against and never win may be broken, the new rules have configured a seesaw comp where anything could happen

Super stoked I picked a margin of 10

One of the strips against us last week was exactly the same. 3 Panthers in the tackle, suddenly 2 drop off and the ball is stolen by the 3rd.

Yes the one against us was so orchestrated, 2 players both jump up with their hands in the air whilst the 3rd player strips the ball. That should not be allowed.

I am all for a genuine 1:1 strip, but no other players should be involved at all

To be fair they are missing latrine Reynolds and Murray.. perhaps Campbell Graham as well
To be fair the Souths players have thrown in the towel tonight
No team gets thrashed unless they throw in the towel
No resistance or resilience by the Souths playing group tonight

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8