Other NRL games round 16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
One sided possession run will make one team look brilliant and the other look like chumps. The NRL rules really need a revisit to put more contest into the game.
Unlike our first half v Souths last week. It’s not like the eels have had a player binned and numerous set restarts after points and late in sets. I hate the new rules but not sure I can factor that in tonight’s game.

How many forward passes do the Squeels throw from dummy half ?

Without any exaggeration, I'd say every second ruck. Bloody joke.
Probably no more or less than every other team, and until there's a clampdown it will always be the way

They are really not. Been at full strength the whole year, biased refs, leg up by the NRL. We really beat them twice

Unfortunately we need to look at the scoreboard. Eels are top 4, we are 11th.

We can't keep making excuses for our shiite. Manly has used the least number of players in the entire comp so injuries have not been a problem. We cannot blame our entire season on Tommy was injured - we are not playing under 11's.

Enuf said.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8