Other NRL games round 16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
One sided possession run will make one team look brilliant and the other look like chumps. The NRL rules really need a revisit to put more contest into the game.

The start against Parra makes me feel better about last week but still underscores just how far off the pace we are right now.

We would have to see the season out undefeated to make the finals at this point.

Siro young brother Bailey is a gun and off contract. Strong runner, made a few clean line breaks.
I just asked the daughter when he’s contracted too. He has great leg drive and evasive skills.
C’mon Curtis, get him over to Manly.

I just asked the daughter when he’s contracted too. He has great leg drive and evasive skills.
C’mon Curtis, get him over to Manly.
I have being saying this for weeks. Similar style to choc ( but not at that level yet) but good leg drive and speed, strong. Gets quick play the balls. I like him. They have Jai Arrow coming as well next year

Didn't see anything the refs did or rules to give Souths that lead. They are just playing mistake free football, moving the ball to the edges, and every player running hard and fast.

That's my point. Once the momentum is up, the game turns into Harlem Globetrotters vs Washington Generals. Play Souths vs Parra tomorrow and it could just as easily be Eels winning 22-0.

Anyway, Eels will get to bat now in the second half. Maybe they will run down South's score in the last over.

Good to see the filthy rabits lapping those pretending blue and yellow ****s .
I despise how they have been blessed with 20 home games ,the benefit of 2-6 competition points thanks to abysmal officiating ,not to mention being the fortunate beneficiaries of the largess of the biggest c%$# of all -----Greenkunt and the feather duster he walloped them with for thier millions in systematic cap rorts .Fuk them .Hope the Rabbits put 56 on them
Go Manly

That's my point. Once the momentum is up, the game turns into Harlem Globetrotters vs Washington Generals. Play Souths vs Parra tomorrow and it could just as easily be Eels winning 22-0.

Anyway, Eels will get to bat now in the second half. Maybe they will run down South's score in the last over.
Think it comes down to Souths are completing at over 90% against Manly they finished the game 51 from 54 sets unbelievable! They play an expansive game as well. Everything just clicking for them at the moment.

I hope this Rabbitohs performance is putting some context into our side for some of you the way it is for me after last weeks capitulation.

It's not an excuse by any means, more a demonstration of a team peaking at the right time. It has really highlighted the areas and how far off the pace our current squad is in 2020.

I'm no footy expert (or Technical Coach @:D) but if you've got a footy brain of any kind it's quite clear to see.

Let's see how they go without Mitchell for an extended period, hopefully it's not as serious as it looks for the young fella.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8