• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Me neither. But I’ll go with the Rabbits, purely because of Josh Mansour. Met him twice at Panthers last year when I was visiting the old man in the ‘Riff. My old mans 78, doesn’t know much about footy, but he measures ppl on manners.
I saw Josh in the foyer and said g’day. Then he’s like I’m going to have a feed at the buffet, would you like to join me and some of the boys (and yes, I had made it quiet clear I was a Manly fan). So we did. Had a great time. When we were walking back to the car park, the old man didn’t let me down, when I asked him if he’d had a nice time. Shot straight back with, "that Josh bloke has beautiful manners, I like him.:) (didn’t give a rats what he’s accomplished in footy.......good manners wins ppl over every time.)
So there’s my reason for going with Souths.

Josh Mansour & Tim Grant visited our Mick in hospital in Sydney when had one of his two Liver operations.

The club tee’d it up but the boys came in their own time and of their own choice.

Sauce is a great fella.

Wow. Gould just said Bellamy has never lost a round 1 match in 17 yrs coaching the Storm. Could have told me that prior to match start Gus :banghead:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8