• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Finally the footy is back baby!

Thursday 11th March 8:05pm

Storm v Souths

Screenshot_20210310-061422_Samsung Internet.jpg

Friday 12th March 6:05pm

Newcastle vs Zoolander's Dogs

Screenshot_20210310-061443_Samsung Internet.jpg

Friday 12th March 8:05pm

Broncos vs Slime

Screenshot_20210310-061511_Samsung Internet.jpg

Saturday 13th March 3:00pm

Warriors vs Titans

Screenshot_20210310-061526_Samsung Internet.jpg

Saturday 13th March 5:30pm

Rorters vs Mighty Manly!

Screenshot_20210310-061534_Samsung Internet.jpg

Saturday 13th March 7:35pm

Panthers vs Cowboys

Screenshot_20210310-061550_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sunday 14th March 4:05pm

Raiders vs Tigers

Screenshot_20210310-061611_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sunday 14th March 6:15pm

Dragoons vs Sharks

Screenshot_20210310-061621_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
My tips

Storm by 2
Knights by 6
Eels by 20
Warriors by 4
Manly by 1 (dce special :) )
Panthers by 18
Tigers by 6
Sharks by 12

Lots of great match ups 1st round of the NRL. I hope walker to fullback is a gee up, he is probably the best option in attack... defence ehhh we will see

The wake-up call for me when reading the teams is the strength of the Newcastle forward pack. I'd dismissed them as a top eight chance but if their forwards can stay fit they will do some damage.
Sadly, the team DESpicable has selected doesn't read well to me.

The wake-up call for me when reading the teams is the strength of the Newcastle forward pack. I'd dismissed them as a top eight chance but if their forwards can stay fit they will do some damage.
Sadly, the team DESpicable has selected doesn't read well to me.

Apart from the top 4-5 not many sides have depth and those sides will suffer as injuries happen.

Last edited:
Apart from the top 4-5 not many sides have depth and those dudes will suffer as injuries happen.
Was about to say the same. In fact even if the good teams lose key players to injury like we have/do with Turbo, they do fall back to the field too. I have a feeling this year is going to be different with a few surprise teams. Injuries will play a massive role. Let’s hope it’s our turn to have a bit of luck on that front.

Was about to say the same. In fact even if the good teams lose key players to injury like we have/do with Turbo, they do fall back to the field too. I have a feeling this year is going to be different with a few surprise teams. Injuries will play a massive role. Let’s hope it’s our turn to have a bit of luck on that front.

Depth is the biggest issue that faces most clubs.

If we had 100% full strength ( even with no Fainu ) all year we’d be a serious threat , but lose a few key players and we are virtually screwed.

But yes even the top sides can be affected by this depending on the players injured.

You simply cannot have two sets of state of origin 9/7/6/1 players with one lot playing Reggie’s.

On paper Souffs should win this, but I just can't go past history. Storm have won their past 19 first round matches, and Souffs have never won in Melbourne.
If the hoodoo is to be broken it won't be the fat lady who sings it will be Rod Stewart: Tonight's the night . . .

On paper Souffs should win this, but I just can't go past history. Storm have won their past 19 first round matches, and Souffs have never won in Melbourne.
If the hoodoo is to be broken it won't be the fat lady who sings it will be Rod Stewart: Tonight's the night . . .

I’ve picked the Drizzle in the tipping , which certainly means Souffs will win!!

I mostly don’t watch other games during the season but as there’s been no footy for 5 months AND I’m keen to see how these new rules go I’ll be watching tonight’s game.

Just turned on Fox , hope I’ve missed the Scam lovefest.

Not a fan of either side but n game 1 but it should be a cracker game
Me neither. But I’ll go with the Rabbits, purely because of Josh Mansour. Met him twice at Panthers last year when I was visiting the old man in the ‘Riff. My old mans 78, doesn’t know much about footy, but he measures ppl on manners.
I saw Josh in the foyer and said g’day. Then he’s like I’m going to have a feed at the buffet, would you like to join me and some of the boys (and yes, I had made it quiet clear I was a Manly fan). So we did. Had a great time. When we were walking back to the car park, the old man didn’t let me down, when I asked him if he’d had a nice time. Shot straight back with, "that Josh bloke has beautiful manners, I like him.:) (didn’t give a rats what he’s accomplished in footy.......good manners wins ppl over every time.)
So there’s my reason for going with Souths.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8