• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Missed the game ( out watching junior cricket ) but I thought the Titans would win , so my tipping is now 3/4.

How did AFB go ???

Hahaha why are you so angry man? He unfortunately for you is doing very well so far. I hope Aloiai is upto it because we will miss those rumbling runs and offloads
Wont miss his off field shiit.
But as ive previously posted, he was read the riot act by defence coach
Craig Hodges. On today’s performance AFB must’ve listened. He ripped the Titans in the middle and his offloads were very good. That was hard to write, but credit when it’s due.

Last edited:
Missed the game ( out watching junior cricket ) but I thought the Titans would win , so my tipping is now 3/4.

How did AFB go ???

Mate, he was outstanding. One of their best.
Tell you something, I'd also rather Brian Kelly than Parker OR Suli too.

Des just keeps letting them go - for nothing.

Seems we have a new third man thaiday in the nrl going off Jesse Ramien's late, high, and generally dog shot in the 19th minute.

Maybe a game off should help with some introspection.

Sorry footy players, instead of introspection just read "buy a mirror and have a look at yourself"!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8