• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Based on our team last yr and the speed this game is being played at with the new rules, injury concerns aside we'll struggle unless the teams fitness over the off season has improved considerably. Hard to judge from the pre season game. We'll see tmrw
I think we'll get a fair idea of how our season will go from tomorrow's game, we don't have to win to give us hope for an improved season we just have to play with heart, a win would be great but a close loss would at least offer encouragement

Based on our team last yr and the speed this game is being played at with the new rules, injury concerns aside we'll struggle unless the teams fitness over the off season has improved considerably. Hard to judge from the pre season game. We'll see tmrw

Yep based on last year AND the trial we are screwed royally BUT, that is , last year AND it was only a trial.

Let’s see!!

Ok my expectation has been snuffed.

Guess the ref-directive is to gift the Eels this game, whilst giving the Broncs fans false hope.

Ah well.

Broncs will pay for this loss with those injuries, and Eels - well they can thank the Refs 2nd-half performance on that one imo.

Night Eagles.

Parramatta has a real number 9, who showed us what a number 9 is supposed to do.

It’s been our Achilles Heel all off season , and I reckon it’ll be the big difference tomorrow.

I have a good feeling mate ;)

As for kayo its actually very very good. Great quality and its basically foxtel without paying stupid prices. All I wanted is to watch the nrl.. its perfect for me. $25 a month is a great price oh and 2 weeks free :)
I agree. I’ve just accessed it tonight. The pic on an iPhone 11 is fantastic. Way better than the NRL app. Really surprised.
Hate eels but funny that donkeys found a way to lose.:)

I think we'll get a fair idea of how our season will go from tomorrow's game, we don't have to win to give us hope for an improved season we just have to play with heart, a win would be great but a close loss would at least offer encouragement
Agree mate, but i think if the NRL want to speed up the game which leads to more injuries then they need to have a serious look at adding another player or two on the bench.

Battery just farked out on the laptop so switched to 9hd
Must say the picture quality is a bit better than Kayo but Kayo is better than 9 normal.
I live in the Snowy region 400k's from Sydney and my Kayo reception is the equal of what I was getting with foxtel, I'm pleasantly surprised

Queen Gutherson really showed what an annoying fvcken dick head he is tonight....especially after the Worms last try. OMG I’ve never disliked a player in all my years as much as I dislike him. If he was ever to come back to Manly I can honestly say I’d stop supporting the team.....he makes me feel ill & irritates me to the point I cannot wait to see someone wipe the floor with him! If only I could write what I really want to say about him grrrrrrrrrr.....thank God he was pi$$ed off by the club.

Queen Gutherson really showed what an annoying fvcken dick head he is tonight....especially after the Worms last try. OMG I’ve never disliked a player in all my years as much as I dislike him. If he was ever to come back to Manly I can honestly say I’d stop supporting the team.....he makes me feel ill & irritates me to the point I cannot wait to see someone wipe the floor with him! If only I could write what I really want to say about him grrrrrrrrrr.....thank God he was pi$$ed off by the club.
Worst part is Guthos Haircut. But his hamstrings go well.

Nasty landing for Broncos young winger Coates. Actually there's been plenty of injuries already, and we've barely begun.

INJURED IN ROUND 1

Tui Kamikamica (concussion) - Round 2

Tom Burgess (shoulder) - Round 2

Kurt Mann (knee) - TBC

Bradman Best (ankle) - TBC

Starford To’a (shoulder) - TBC

Matt Lodge (hamstring) - TBC

Xavier Coates (neck) - TBC

John Asiata (shoulder) - TBC

INJURED IN ROUND 1

Tui Kamikamica (concussion) - Round 2

Tom Burgess (shoulder) - Round 2

Kurt Mann (knee) - TBC

Bradman Best (ankle) - TBC

Starford To’a (shoulder) - TBC

Matt Lodge (hamstring) - TBC

Xavier Coates (neck) - TBC

John Asiata (shoulder) - TBC
If they keep going down at this rate there'll be no-one left by June!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10