• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Can't wait for the local comp to start, so I can watch some real Rugby League again.

Queen Gutherson really showed what an annoying fvcken dick head he is tonight....especially after the Worms last try. OMG I’ve never disliked a player in all my years as much as I dislike him. If he was ever to come back to Manly I can honestly say I’d stop supporting the team.....he makes me feel ill & irritates me to the point I cannot wait to see someone wipe the floor with him! If only I could write what I really want to say about him grrrrrrrrrr.....thank God he was pi$$ed off by the club.
Add Moses to the mix and bingo, the taste of sh1t flows across your tongue.

NRL = big bash cricket played with a rugby ball.

So far what utter junk and injurious footy is being served up.
It’s so s$&t isn’t it. Honestly it’s not RL. It’s way too fast and no recognition of good defense. Injuries will start crueling sides and the nrl will need to review it. Said it from the start that 6 again rule is just awful. League refs were inconsistent enough without throwing that crap into it. It’s horribly inconsistent. Can’t believe the hype around this Vlandys clown. F$&@en egomaniac if you ask me and has been responsible for stuffing the game up. Must say tho I do like that refs are just blowing try’s in the first instance rather than sending it all upstairs.

Very keen to see this warriors pack rip in.. afb harris ah mah murdoch massila tevanga thats a massive pack. Sironen as well and a good backline. Only the halves are weak and will be their downfall imo. Hooker not the best either! Titans by 6 for me

Battery just farked out on the laptop so switched to 9hd
Must say the picture quality is a bit better than Kayo but Kayo is better than 9 normal.
You are watching kayo on a laptop? Thats the problem right there. I have an nvidia shield pro so i can stream it from that. Also has upscaler so maybe thats why mine looks betterer :)

It does skip abit iv noticed which kinda does me head in but if you pause it and leave it for a minute then press play its better

Unfortunate for Coates. However, I think the injury could have been avoided if he dived for the line in a more conventional manner. He tumbled unnecessarily scoring his first try & that also could have resulted in injury.
Agree. No need to do a huge leap into the air followed by a forward roll. Gutho knocked him and stopped his somersault leading to him face planting. Just had to slide in.
In some cases defenders would be better diving low to where the winger will eventually plant the ball instead of trying to tackle them in mid air.

All this hype about the Titans......haven’t shown anything to impress at all up until now!

Just like the hype about Zoolander's "new look" Dogs, yet their defense yesterday was very Manly 2018 like wasn't it.

The Tits did OK in that set though to go the length and force a dropout when they were looking at doing that themselves.

Agree. No need to do a huge leap into the air followed by a forward roll. Gutho knocked him and stopped his somersault leading to him face planting. Just had to slide in.
In some cases defenders would be better diving low to where the winger will eventually plant the ball instead of trying to tackle them in mid air.

Coates going off with an injury could have easily been avoided if he'd slid in, but like most young wingers these days he went for the highlight reel dive. TBH I'm surprised more of them don't get injured the way they do it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11