Other Games [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There has been way too many all time low games this season,expansion seems a great idea

Dont worry they will be able to kick Souffs out again in 3 years.

Walker and Latrell are getting close to bailing out and going to play for Wayne, Cook isnt the player he was. Murray will be the next Josh Jackson.

Never seen a worse NRL game - Dogs are as bad as any team I have ever seen.
You've heard of champagne football? This is ****-pain football.

But Canberra are taking a run at the tile of Worst Team Ever as well. Kicking for goal when you're already eight points ahead shows just how little confidence they have in their attack.

Dilemma, want to see the cats lose, but couldn’t stand to see the slime win, I guess I’d be happy with a blood bath and draw after extra time. Big hits going on.

It's so frustrating to think of what we could be if we had kept Api. He would add such an important element to our game.

Wow now the bunker can see into alternative universes where a player may have got there earlier to score a try or prevent one. Clearly the script is for scumatta tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8