Other Games [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's going to be another weather event in Bris for the whole of next week, that is RAIN and plenty of it. A slow wet track for Friday night will cut down their youthful forwards go forward somewhat. With DCE kicking game, we are in good hands.
Couldn’t believe the Broncos line speed and fitness. Then the cameras pan over to Kevvie, and Matty Balin (I didn’t know he was part of their coaching set up). Made complete sense then why the Broncos look super fit. Bloody champion bloke on and off the field is Matty.
The bastards get a nice 8 day turnaround too.Hopefully they shot their load tonight, and will be flat next Friday @:(

I know it's a pointless question as it was decided for us 6 years ago, but would you rather have DCE on $1.3m per season, or Adam Reynolds on $800k per season? Plus an extra $500k to spend elsewhere in the cap.

Broncos are building a very good squad and won't be easy to beat.

I’m going out in a limb and picking the Donkeys tonight, most on our footing tipping comp doing the opposite.

I may go one further behind or pick up one tonight.

Well done you!

After reading your post I had another look, just saw with Haas out and souths paying $3+ to the broncos, I just couldn't change my tip.

I thought you had some good points, but wasn't brave (or drunk on red wine enough) like you...! :)

Well done you!

After reading your post I had another look, just saw with Haas out and souths paying $3+ to the broncos, I just couldn't change my tip.

I thought you had some good points, but wasn't brave (or drunk on red wine enough) like you...! :)
Unfortunately, the Broncos look to be building nicely, and a lot of that seems to be built on their teamwork and D. That bench prop who replaced Haas played with energy and enthusiasm and got the better of the Rabbits pack with his front row partner tonight.

Couldn’t believe the Broncos line speed and fitness. Then the cameras pan over to Kevvie, and Matty Balin (I didn’t know he was part of their coaching set up). Made complete sense then why the Broncos look super fit. Bloody champion bloke on and off the field is Matty.
The bastards get a nice 8 day turnaround too.Hopefully they shot their load tonight, and will be flat next Friday @:(
Broncs are looking pretty good and seem to lift v better teams. That said Souths are awful. It just makes Lawtons bone head spear tackle even harder to cop. With 13 last week and all the starters on the side line we would have beaten them easily imo.

It's going to be another weather event in Bris for the whole of next week, that is RAIN and plenty of it. A slow wet track for Friday night will cut down their youthful forwards go forward somewhat. With DCE kicking game, we are in good hands.
We hope that DCE kicking game turns up every week, but in reality over the last 5 or 6 years it has been absent more often than present. Even this year its hit and miss and this is his most consistent season with the boot for quality. The bulldogs game was inexcusable . . Against lower placed side he prefers to out play them

Some games he kicks a lot but without any real purpose

We hope that DCE kicking game turns up every week, but in reality over the last 5 or 6 years it has been absent more often than present. Even this year its hit and miss and this is his most consistent season with the boot for quality. The bulldogs game was inexcusable . . Against lower placed side he prefers to out play them

I’m a DCE fan but his kicking game for mine is often rocks or diamonds. Not much consistently in the middle.

That Selwyn Cobbo 80 metre try had me reminiscing of the great Larry Corowa. I thought Johnson would get him. But no, the young bloke stuck it into overdrive.
Cody Walker….just an absolute wanker.
Yep the only one who didn't give up was Ilias, it looked like Cobbo had some in reserve anyway.

It was very generous of Walker to cough up the ball right into Cobbo's hands, that made me laugh.

Well, he has so far this season, not worried about the past, that's history. With us being the 3rd game in 2 days on the same surface, the ground will be heavy and chopped up with lots of divots. The kicking game from DCE becomes all the more important for us to take this one out.

Well, he has so far this season, not worried about the past, that's history. With us being the 3rd game in 2 days on the same surface, the ground will be heavy and chopped up with lots of divots. The kicking game from DCE becomes all the more important for us to take this one out.
So your going with the only as good as your last game vibe . Fair enough, its a good one i cant deny. more power to ya @Eagle 1

Yeah, Think Matty made the move for family reasons, his kids are in Bris, not sure if he's still married though. Balin's a fitness freak that's for sure, I noticed that also, they (Broncs) were full of running last night and right to the final whistle. It's going to be a wet one on Friday week, the kicking games from DCE and Reynolds will probably decide it.

Reynolds is a better game manager, but is more injury prone and misses more games. I would prefer DCE @ $800k per season :)

We had DCE at 800k, until Foran lied his arse off asking for more $$ to screw Manly so Manly withdrew the offer.

We all know what happened next.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8