Other Games [Round 8, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
A sentence I didn't think I'd be saying this season: "I wish Manly played more like the Cowboys." They played some outstanding footy in both attack and defence in that half. No panic in the defensive line and deliberate, structured sets of six in attack. They've been great.
Their defence is very impressive, similar to the Panthers with the up in your face at speed.

Payton has done a good job up there.

Took all of 3 min for the whistle clown to miss a drizzle knockon. Nec minute try purplescum.

Storm and Penrith all have their 'legal' ways of getting quick line speed for themselves and the opposite of the opposition.

Try watching the Eels every play the ball. They NEVER do it properly. Always getting a quick roll ball away and never getting fully to their feet. Didn't help last night thankfully. JWH also seems to have a licence to not play the ball properly either.

I've seen at least 4 blatant set restarts that haven't been called on them. But of course there's no bias, no script...I mean tip sheets.
💯 I can't believe how long they are allowed to slow down the ruck. How the NRL deny the inconsistency is a joke.

O'Briens really under the cosh now, if the score line blows out to the high 40's and beyond, I think he's not far off gonski's tbh.

Pongo is really stepping up as captain to rally the team.

They’re now dead last after today’s “contest”.

They have the Cowboys next week, could be a very quiet flight back home.

Good on ch9 picking another great game for their prime times Sunday afternoon slot. Drags & tigs, what a woeful game. Halfway through the second half and it is 2 nil to the tigs. Is it any wonder why the tigs are going so bad. They get a penalty right in front of the posts with 1 min 20 left on the clock before half time and they opt to run it - fail fail fail

Good on ch9 picking another great game for their prime times Sunday afternoon slot. Drags & tigs, what a woeful game. Halfway through the second half and it is 2 nil to the tigs. Is it any wonder why the tigs are going so bad. They get a penalty right in front of the posts with 1 min 20 left on the clock before half time and they opt to run it - fail fail fail

Why wouldn't they run it ?

Already up by 2, now with a full set on the opposition tryline.
I'd be most dissapointed if they took a shot to make it 4-nil.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10