Other Games [Round 8, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think tonight showed that last week, Sharks weren't that great, more so that we were ****e. I actually read some forum posters after that game say were content with our effort at full time. Oh how the standards have dropped.

I’m sick of hearing about that overated talakai he had one descent game running at john holmes look what happened tonight he had nothing.
He also had nothing in the second half last week either! We had an atrocious half of footy with half our pack out and the current dally m player of the year out and playing away and surprise we lost. It’s done with now move on. I actually don’t rate Cronulla as high as others. This whole “Cronulla are a top 4 team” is bulls$&t imo. Plenty of teams over the years win games in the early rounds. Top 4 teams do not score 2pts in the second half of two consecutive games. Jury still out for mine on the sharks. Still feel if Davey scores we win last week.

He also had nothing in the second half last week either! We had an atrocious half of footy with half our pack out and the current dally m player of the year out and playing away and surprise we lost. It’s done with now move on. I actually don’t rate Cronulla as high as others. This whole “Cronulla are a top 4 team” is bulls$&t imo. Plenty of teams over the years win games in the early rounds. Top 4 teams do not score 2pts in the second half of two consecutive games. Jury still out for mine on the sharks. Still feel if Davey scores we win last week.
Yeah, my thoughts also Waz, I really couldn't understand all the talk about Talaki after one bulldozing display against a very suspect Harper after a game off with covid. Staggs schooled him tonight, like I thought he would. Would imagine their forum site would be going off deluxe tonight on what they saw, a bit like ours, right...

Been waiting for the Nicco Hynes experiment to fall apart. Signs were there tonight. Impossible to master half-back in 8 games. Gees that Kennedy's a hog !
Really impressed with Moylan, he's come back well after all the injuries his had over the past 2yrs.

Harper made Talakai look like a world beater, Koula and Staggs made him look totally ineffective. Just goes to further show that last week was much more about Harper being woeful than Talakai being amazing.

Harper made Talakai look like a world beater, Koula and Staggs made him look totally ineffective. Just goes to further show that last week was much more about Harper being woeful than Talakai being amazing.
Agree, after last night Talaki's come back to the field big time, Staggs was all over him like a cheap suit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8