Other Games [Round 25, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Broncs tonight remind me of Manly but capitulating at the back end of the season they were even worse. Everything to play for - what a fall from grace.

Dogs, Titans, Dragons all tried hard right to the end while we tanked it and gave up. Fuking pathetic effort from all involved with the club the last 7 weeks. Sackings all round should be.

The Broncs tonight remind me of Manly but capitulating at the back end of the season they were even worse. Everything to play for - what a fall from grace.
At least they were in the fight without incompetent management making rediculous decisions.

Watching the Holmes try just now reminded me of that classic and amazing try of 2021 by Reuben-DCE-Turbo against the Cows in Townsville this time last year. What a special try.

Seems like an eternity since we had as strong a side as we did for that game...

Hopefully our recruiters are watching these Panthers underlings.

They are ready to go and all with NRL experience.
It’s just not fair. The two props were sensational. Only 22 yrs old. Massive units, with Eddie Blacker at 195 cm/116kg chases and tackles one of the Cowboys best in Drinkwater with 30 secs remaining in the game.Unbelievable.

Last edited:
AFB gives a penalty to allow Titans to draw the match in the final minutes, then forces a pass, giving the ball up for the Titans to kick the field goal in extra time
Yeah, I’m pretty sure when Stacey Jones said they played some really dumb footy in the last 20 minutes, he was referring to both of those errors.
Just goes to show, we weren’t the only ones that were up 16-0, before losing to a field goal.

Thank you Tigers for somehow showing we aren’t the biggest shambles in the league. Although not as comforting is that our only signing for next year is coming from them

What sort of sport admin has playing rules that lead to so many one sided games. Can hardly call itself a professional sport. Even Origin games can easily go one sided. No one will do anything until a team gets beat by 100.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8