Other Games - Round 25, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So Nine are showing the Chooks game? What’s doing there?

Anyway, I’ll be cracking open a stubby, and kicking back to watch Easts deny Trent a shot at Manly history.

They should win, in a canter BUT let’s not forget they are 0/2 and should have easily beaten the Bulldogs last week.

I smell a massive upset, but can’t see them winning by a big margin if they do.

Hope I’m wrong but I just reckon we’ll finish on the same points and only the F/A will save us.

They should win, in a canter BUT let’s not forget they are 0/2 and should have easily beaten the Bulldogs last week.

I smell a massive upset, but can’t see them winning by a big margin if they do.

Hope I’m wrong but I just reckon we’ll finish on the same points and only the F/A will save us.

Mate, you're becoming like Jacko from Love Thy Neighbour. "I'll have half".....the glass is only ever half full.

On current form we're long odds to win tomorrow, even I'm realistic enough to see that although I'll still be cheering us on like I've got $1,000 on a 130-1 shot to win the Melbourne Cup. But I have no doubts about tonight's result. The Chooks will be out to smash the Worms and take some good form going into the Finals because no way will they want to go in having lost their last 3 minor round games. And unlike Melbourne last night, Robinson is playing his strongest available side.

Remember this. The Chooks don't actually have to win by a huge margin. Even finishing 2nd will give them a home final. And even a one point win will make tomorrow's result moot as far as the spoon is concerned.

Mate, you're becoming like Jacko from Love Thy Neighbour. "I'll have half".....the glass is only ever half full.

On current form we're long odds to win tomorrow, even I'm realistic enough to see that although I'll still be cheering us on like I've got $1,000 on a 130-1 shot to win the Melbourne Cup. But I have no doubts about tonight's result. The Chooks will be out to smash the Worms and take some good form going into the Finals because no way will they want to go in having lost their last 3 minor round games. And unlike Melbourne last night, Robinson is playing his strongest available side.

Remember this. The Chooks don't actually have to win by a huge margin. Even finishing 2nd will give them a home final. And even a one point win will make tomorrow's result moot as far as the spoon is concerned.

Funny how everyone see’s things differently, I smell two upsets , one tonight and one tomorrow!!

But I have to say both are “ out there “.

20,000 at North Sydney Oval watching the Warringah Rats in the grand final of the rugby union.
Another warning shot to the MW Sea Eagles that people will follow winners.
North Sydney Oval looking a treat. Brookie better lift its game and the Council be careful about charging exorbitant hiring fees.

The thing is
Roosters get beat by eels and sharks win tomorrow against bulldogs
Roosters would have to travel to Melbourne week 1, they wouldn’t
They win tonight they host a Home final week 1 against Souths
I think it will be close tonight but roosters by 7 with no confidence at all.

For one night only it makes me feel sick saying this but I don’t care how even by 1 point you have the full support of Manly fans go for the win boys.

E7E82E7F-7B33-4CB3-9D5B-B38387F5C61D.jpeg

Last edited:
If the Roosters win 38-12 today, scoring 5 tries, 8 goals & 2 field goals, they will be equal with the Storm on Competition points, For, Against, total tries, goals & field goals scored.
Their ladder position, according to NRL rules, will be decided by a coin toss.
@AndrewVossy

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10