Other Games - Round 25, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Only 11, 543 at the roosters / parra game.

For what was on the line, that is terrible as well!

Media?

Media?

Hello?

Answering machine?

Only 11, 543 at the roosters / parra game.

For what was on the line, that is terrible as well!

Media?

Media?

Hello?

Answering machine?
Not news worthy. But I'm sure an article on Manly players upset cause they weren't allowed chuppa chups at the airport newsagency will be frontline Buzz 2 page spread today. Anyone get a disgusting vomit inducing look at Turd Slimebag last night leaving his slime trail all over Cbus hanging over JT.

Just watched the second half of it this morning

I would take Gutherson back, but wow he was bad last night, seems to be what their year has been, with even their best players dragged down to a woeful level

Wasn't a fan of Fox showing Jennings either, that is not something that the public need to see and the players should be able to have some privacy from the public eye inside their sheds during a game

And see how scam had to get in the act with JT ,s farewell, He probably flew up with Toddy. He always has to be at the centre of everything old scam

lol, I just saw a foxsports article on JT's last game it was:

smith was there to clap off jt in his last game.

smith flew up to the gold coast just one day after playing a game of footy, isn't he wonderful.

it was truly fitting smith was there

fmd, last time I heard...the pope was worshipping smith!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/f7b3b8846f6d4115490783883e3decba

Just watched the rorters game. How long are they going to get away with playing 14 players on the field. Matt King was on that long I thought he was part of the backline. He was coaching behind play and unless the rules have changed, trainers are not allowed to coach the players while they are on the field

Just watched the rorters game. How long are they going to get away with playing 14 players on the field. Matt King was on that long I thought he was part of the backline. He was coaching behind play and unless the rules have changed, trainers are not allowed to coach the players while they are on the field
I was talking to Matt's father in law the other day. He's a mad Broncos fan, so I asked him who he reckons spends more time on the field...Alfie or Matt?...he laughed and said Alfie, but Matt is definitely catching up.@;)

cronulla player steps out of play... only Greg Alexander noticed it.

1 or 2 plays later.... try sharks

We should of chased the Morris boys for 2 years.

Also Corey Norman and Michael Jennings.

If we could have picked up on or two of those 4 players for next year I would feel a whole lot better.

Thurston has had a really good game tonight including a couple of crunching tackles - never seen them before.

Congratulations on a great career!

You won’t hear me saying anything about the two Melbourne scum though!!
I am surprised nobody has mentioned the Fox interview post match when the interviewer stated that Thurston's wife was expecting their fourth child & then blurted out to Thurston "You dirty little devil!" All jokes aside, it was in very poor taste given the circumstances of his retirement & the well known difficulties they have had starting a family. Thurston didn't seem overly impressed by the comment but maintained his line for the interview.

Hey Cameron......
article-2606142-1D252AB000000578-303_306x423.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8