Other Games - Round 25, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Hard to believe how rubbish Parra are this season

Go back to February and I'm sure everyone would have been very happy if we were just behind the Cowboys and ahead of the Eels

Hard to believe how rubbish Parra are this season

Go back to February and I'm sure everyone would have been very happy if we were just behind the Cowboys and ahead of the Eels
Parra have put on the biggest win of the season against us by 44 points to 10 .
Go figure ......

Roosters are doing it easy at the game live.
Roosters are in third gear if they get any decent ball in the second half and dont drop the ball they could win this in a canter.
Eels scoring at half time makes me nervous.

The eels try
Roosters are doing it easy at the game live.
Roosters are in third gear if they get any decent ball in the second half and dont drop the ball they could win this in a canter.
Eels scoring at half time makes me nervous.
Dont let the pretenders make you feel nervous mate .

Come on roosters we never have won the spoon and para need another one.

Come easts you won 2013 let us avoid the spoon all manly fans are beside you this half

After bombing a try the roosters end up scoring a try
I cant see a way out for the spooners

Another try .....
31qDyhEiGHL.jpg

If the Chooks ever get out of 3rd gear they'll put 50 on these jokers easily.

They could still do it the way this is heading.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10