Other Games [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i cannot see roosters beating souths or canberra.
Really depends which souths turn up, if they are motivated to atone for last Fridays effort against the panthers then yes roosters I think won't beat souths

But souths are already going to finish playing panthers week 1 finals so they don't have as much motivation to be easts.

I just hope turn up in a mood and put the roosters to the slaughter.

Really depends which souths turn up, if they are motivated to atone for last Fridays effort against the panthers then yes roosters I think won't beat souths

But souths are already going to finish playing panthers week 1 finals so they don't have as much motivation to be easts.

I think the fact they hate each other will help, it would be like us not turning up to play the slime, for mine Souths will turn up and be to good for the Rorters, it’s the local derby

Hopefully we get a repeat of their game late last season, every one was expecting a close game and the Bunnies put 60 on them.

How much will uncle Nick pay the refs this week..he knows this is there season next week they won't do much damage from 5th

M

Mind you the rorters would be plucked without him
Yep, he's always in the middle probing for gaps, sometimes I think he hogs the ball too much.
He always runs for plenty of metres just like today 29 runs, only got to run the ball back 10mts from each kick, there's 290m

When Coates scored his first try ... was it me or did Corey Parker have to stop himself saying that the winger had been in and out of the Drongos side since signing with Melbourne?? Just saying since Origin instead.....

Well done Peta Hiku

He's one player who I wouldn't have minded staying at Manly. He's no superstar, but he rarely just phones it in.

I'm so sick of the Bunker making random decisions on strips. Most of them are loose carries, yet some vidiot in a room thousands of miles from the action can change the course of a match by deciding the intentions of the defender.
There is far too much reliance on video.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8