Other Games [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Deadset we have no hope of getting top 4. City Ford ex demo's all round to the Sutton Mafia.
After that fuking fiasco last week handing these rorting c**ts the game I'd guess next 2 games will be a procession of penalties, set restarts and bunker clown decisions that will carry them to 4th.
You can see it a mile off and I bet you the nrl go with Cummins for Friday nights game again ready to royally screw us.

Seriously you can see souths a mile off also doing us no favours.

This for us is the biggest no manly game of the year next Friday.

Roosters will throw everything at souths knowing a win pretty much sows up a top 4 spot .

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I think the Roosters are a chance next week against South’s. The Bunnies looked shattered on Saturday night and could be flat. The Roosters line speed is still really impressive even with all the injuries.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dragons post season

iu

well I thought it was funny

like it's a dragon... at a bbq!

sheesh you guys

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
It doesn't seem above a certain successful coach to have a game where they tactically mail it in before the finals.

No guarantee that the Roosters will drop another game before the finals

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think the Roosters are a chance next week against South’s. The Bunnies looked shattered on Saturday night and could be flat. The Roosters line speed is still really impressive even with all the injuries.
I agree and souths really have nothing to play for they will be playing panthers week 1 of the finals we really needed them to playing for something next week.

You just know souths won't be helping us at all re our top 4 chances.

That knights defeat is proving very costly right now.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
ugh, one more try just to add to their f/a...

game over and g'night champions!

t'was a pleasure watching st titanic sink with you all.

(stoopid dragoons)

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16