Other Games [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Right come on Broncos you keep this lead till full time I get 8/8 in all my tipping competitions so that's my only interest in this game.

Can you imagine this forum on Friday night never will there more interest from a manly forum on a souths vs Easts match.

If the roosters win on Friday night from a favourable call watch out :):)
Either way, we’ll all have to front up to the confessional box. I just can’t cheer for Cody Walker. Best scenario, Walker gets a game ending injury, Benji comes on and winds the clock back to 2005. Gets the win. I could live with that.

Speaking of the Warriors and former Manly players.....

Whatever happened to Ligi Sao?

Edit: just found my own answer. He's currently playing for Hull FC.

cooper cronk has to be the worst commentator of all time.... states the obvious but says in a tone like he's some genius dissecting some complex science. absolute wanker of a player absolute wanker of a commentator.
I actually really like his insights but don’t like the way he stutters. He lacks flow in his commentary but the actually messages he puts across are spot on; guy can read a game.

I actually really like his insights but don’t like the way he stutters. He lacks flow in his commentary but the actually messages he puts across are spot on; guy can read a game.
He will grow into it. He definitely has the footy brain, just needs to get comfortable in front of the Mic and Camera. I reckon he'll be one of the best in a few years given his experience, work ethic and attention to detail.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10