Other Games - Round 22, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
womens Burleigh Bears v Brisbane west

6-0 Burleigh, 20 mins to go

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

huge tackle...if it were Parra, she'd be off for a hiA

Last edited:
And let’s not forget next year they lose Fergusson but add,

Ryan Hall
Brett Morris
Angus Crichton

FMD, it’s beyond a Rort now.

Mate, just off the top of my head this is a likely starting 13 for the Chooks in 2019.

Tedesco, Tupou, Mitchell, B. Morris, Hall, Keary, Cronk, JWH, Friend, Taukeiaho, Cordner, Crichton, Radley.

And they still have another 17 players to fit under the salary cap? Tedesco, Cronk and Crichton alone make up over $3M per year so that leaves $6.4M to be divided among 27 players.

But rather than investigate them.....no no no.....instead they go and celebrate Nick Politis being the Chooks boss for the past 25 years.

Last edited:
womens Burleigh Bears v Brisbane west

6-0 Burleigh, 20 mins to go

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

huge tackle...if it were Parra, she'd be off for a hiA

Speaking of the HIA......one of the Burgess twins (the one with the 70's style surfer hair cut) went off last night for what Fittler said was a HIA. Yet during that time the camera's actually showed one of the Souffs trainers working on what looked like a hip or hammy problem.

I thought HIA stood for Head Injury Assessment. The H doesn't stand for hip or hamstring or am I missing something?

Speaking of the HIA......one of the Burgess twins (the one with the 70's style surfer hair cut) went off last night for what Fittler said was a HIA. Yet during that time the camera's actually showed one of the Souffs trainers working on what looked like a hip or hammy problem.

I thought HIA stood for Head Injury Assessment. The H doesn't stand for hip or hamstring or am I missing something?
The HIA is being blatantly rorted - especially by Parramatta. The NRL don’t have the brains to do anything about it.

The HIA is being blatantly rorted - especially by Parramatta. The NRL don’t have the brains to do anything about it.

Been saying that, especially about the Worms, ever since I started seeing players limping off or holding their ribs or their wrists or elbows.....yet the trainer is signalling for a HIA.

Been saying that, especially about the Worms, ever since I started seeing players limping off or holding their ribs or their wrists or elbows.....yet the trainer is signalling for a HIA.

They got called out on it as well. Dalai arfur feigned outrageous indignation and stopped it for a few weeks. But soon enough...the 20 min mark...off comes a forward for HIA

bloomin' eck. third week in a row the panthers come from behind!!!

errr... assuming the try is converted!

which he didn't

16-16 FT

Anyone who doesnt thinks money is changing hands in Panthers games is kidding themselves.

What a deadset joke the NRL is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8