Other Games - Round 22, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They look like some of the girls who are walking around in stripper bikini's offering lap dances at the Sexpo Adelaide this weekend lol.

I googled SEXPO Adelaide ... it appears Billy Moore isn't making enough on FOX and he's getting dressed up and going out freelancing
g
Capture.JPG

430b02ee03055709188cc943fbd0c971398027d6

Player in the air carelessly strikes opponent in the head with his boot. Accidental contact. No penalty.

Player in the air or on the ground carelessly strikes opponent in the head with his arm. Accidental contact. Penalty.

Player on the ground carelessly strikes opponent in the head with his boot. Accidental contact. Penalty.

NRL rule making logic defies any logic.

Hope Raiders get flogged today, I know it’s a stretch BUT we could finish as high as 10th, and that augers well for 2019 if we did!!

I turn on the telly this arvo and what do I get....yep, the Billy Slater love-fest from Nein.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Edit: I put the telly on mute, went away and half an hour later I come back and they are STILL talking about Slater. Give me a break.

Last edited:
Jeez I'll give Hayne a bit of credit playing with a "bruise" like that. Not too sure what that Saints winger was doing, pretty unusual "land and balance" stance.

The Scum vs Gummies game so far is a mistake-a-thon....except that effort by Holmes. That was very Brett Stewart like.

Haven't watched any Melbourne games really this year, but farking hell the double standards in the ruck are mind blowing. I knew they received special treatment but this is laughable.
Cronulla get penalised for holding on for an extra second where as the scum are free to hold on as long as they like. So frustrating to watch.

Haven't watched any Melbourne games really this year, but farking hell the double standards in the ruck are mind blowing. I knew they received special treatment but this is laughable.
Cronulla get penalised for holding on for an extra second where as the scum are free to hold on as long as they like. So frustrating to watch.

Kinda like last night. Even though we won the Dogs were getting away with murder in the ruck while we were getting pinged almost just for having the gall to make a tackle.

Refs making this special for the drizzle,gaznier is on a slater love fest,someone needs to take him out,end his career today.smith as well fu#k the pair of them.

Mate, I personally think the NRL wants a Chooks vs Storm Grand Final.....with either Slater or Smith already earmarked for the Churchill.
You can see it a mile off sadly I agree
With us getting the spoon would top it off
Next week is crucial for us avoiding the spoon

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8