Other Games - Round 22, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if that win will spark the cows...or did they just play their grand final? Their run home is sharks (away), eels (home) and titans (away). 1 loss and 2 ?s

I think they will win all three.

I reckon they'll lose to the sharks and I really don't know about the other two. On their day...both parra and the titans could beat them. The cowboys always put on a show against the broncs. They may have blew their wad for the year in that game. Fingers crossed at least!

I still reckon the titans will get the spoon. They are so hit and miss, and Taylor has melted since all the SOO 3 talk.

Valid points, but it was not his feet he led with. I guess that's part of my issue with the decision.

If he came in studs up like the retiring scumbag, I would have no drama at all. I felt that given it was simultaneous contact and with a knee, not the feet, he was harshly done by.

Just the opinion of one battling genious though @;)

I get what you're saying, but the fact that he hit him knees first showed that he went in legs first.

18-4 now

Last fan standing is looking “ sweeeeeeet”

But let’s not forget , Panfers scores 3 try’s in 7 minutes!

Ghould just puts the mock on teams.
Half hour ago the roosters were going to roll over Souffs, Souffs scored.
A minute ago Souffs were looking dangerous and then knocked on.
F*cking know all.

Souths will get them next time i feel. Were not at their best tonight. Only started to play in the last 10 mins were they almost scored every set but kept shooting themselves in the foot. Roosters defence is good

They were expecting 30-35,000

They got a bit over 26,000

A game between two AFL teams at the top of the ladder at the MCG would have drawn over 90,000.....especially if it was two Melbourne teams like tonight was two Sydney teams.

But hey.....the game is in great shape right Todd :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Warriors v Auckland womens' footy was on last night.

Check it oooooot luddites!

A game between two AFL teams at the top of the ladder at the MCG would have drawn over 90,000.....especially if it was two Melbourne teams like tonight was two Sydney teams.

A measure of how much the game is in trouble is only four years ago the same teams drew double this crowd. All on your watch greenturd!!!

They just need a bigger stadium remember people LOVE big stadiums, the bigger the better!!

It's really another NRL fairytale, isn't it? Who would have thought the Roosters could add two of the best players in the world to an already talent-heavy roster and - against all odds! - suddenly be a title contender?

And let’s not forget next year they lose Fergusson but add,

Ryan Hall
Brett Morris
Angus Crichton

FMD, it’s beyond a Rort now.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12