Other Games [Round 21, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Knights v Broncos

Raiders v Dragons
Eels v Rabbitohs

Warriors v Sharks
Roosters v Panthers

Bulldogs v Wests Tigers
Titans v Cowboys

Hey, now we know its perfectly OK to hold back a player.

Bradman Best was apparently only giving Jermayne Isaako a hug.

I admit, I don't watch other games, especially the storm as everything about them is terrible, so when I hear a comment like that I'll go watch the youtube highlights.

In doing so...the second bronco try was 2 metres forward, like ridiculously so.

Hey, now we know its perfectly OK to hold back a player.

Bradman Best was apparently only giving Jermayne Isaako a hug.

"You can't expect him to immediately let go" - said the ref about Best's hug-a-thon.

I don't know where to post this, but I think Lane's neck is even longer than dce's

remote.axd

He's a bloody giraffe!

Even more so when side by side with other head shots

go souths!

The Knights will be sweating on the fitness of star centre Bradman best after he was taken to hospital in an ambulance after their victory over the Broncos.

Fox League’s Jake Duke revealed Best walked to the ambulance with NRL ground officials tipping a shoulder injury.

Coach Brad Arthur revealed on Thursday that Campbell-Gillard is unlikely to feature in any of the Eels’ remaining games of the regular season.

“Obviously a lot of his power comes from his groin."

teeheeheeheeheehee

Losses this week for our top 4 rivals Eels and Chooks would be handy. Both are favoured to lose!
(although we are too) :rofl:

When Bronco’s Herbie Farnworth made a break, Fatty Vautin made the comment,
”Herbie Rides Again“. I did laugh, remembering the old LoveBug movies.;)

Last edited:
Losses this week for our top 4 rivals Eels and Chooks would be handy. Both are favoured to lose!
(although we are too) :rofl:
Latest news is that Cleary and TPG are both out of the Penrith side, so that gives me reason to re-consider my tip. TPG has returned home "for personal reasons".

Hope its nothing too serious. Maybe just another barber shop opening?
Yeah, this is an interesting situation. I won't try to speculate on the reasons but won't he be subject to two weeks isolation by leaving the Bubble? Of course, the reason for going home may be sad, serious or sinister.....

So the Knights beat the Broncos, as I thought and most of you did as well.

28-20

I'm wondering about the Knights. Not for the first time this season, it appeared to me that in the second half when their opposition got some momentum up, they called for play to be stopped for a possible HIA.

I'm wondering about the Knights. Not for the first time this season, it appeared to me that in the second half when their opposition got some momentum up, they called for play to be stopped for a possible HIA.
Vossy even snidely commented that when the player was brought off the field, he was walking with a limp, asking how that fell under HIA.

Such an obvious tactic from Newcastle - not only does it stop opposition momentum & give the Knights players a breather, it gives them a free interchange.

So the Knights beat the Broncos, as I thought and most of you did as well.

28-20

Well I was on the Broncos and believe they were a good thing beaten, the ref and some poor moments of their own, they blew it, knights were lucky to get the 2.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4