Other Games [Round 21, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I admit, I don't watch other games, especially the storm as everything about them is terrible, so when I hear a comment like that I'll go watch the youtube highlights.

In doing so...the second bronco try was 2 metres forward, like ridiculously so.

And the worst part was that Casey Badger on the sideline was directly in line with it and let it go.....

A terrible call imo. Someone at the NRL needs to explain why that 'try' was allowed or admit the error.

It will be interesting how Annesley explains this one.

That's why he's got that job you know. As a former politician he learnt how to put spin on things. And as a former referee he'll mostly always stick up for them. Him having that Monday morning job is just all part of how referees are easily the most protected species in the NRL.

I've figured out how we lost to Canberra.....

Jack Wighton didn't play that night. He may be the reigning Dally M Medalist, but he is so far out of form this year he's more a hinderance to them than an asset.

Did cronk just say cody walker 43rd line break assist? Fmd.
Cleary turbo walker in contention for the dally m. Will be closer than we think with tommy missing a few games

Parra have no attack ..south left side very slick.

Souths are doing us and easts favours tonight.

In my mind it's down to us and the roosters for 4th Parramatta will finish 6th after what I am seeing tonight.

Wash my mouth out but thanks souths tonight you are helping us greatly

Parra have no attack ..south left side very slick.

Souths are doing us and easts favours tonight.

In my mind it's down to us and the roosters for 4th Parramatta will finish 6th after what I am seeing tonight.

Wash my mouth out but thanks souths tonight you are helping us greatly
Eels are dusted , might win another game but also maybe won’t !!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8