Other Games [Round 2, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So far this round I have seen 3 things that make me smile:
  • Sean Keppie still making the same silly mistakes
  • Kelma Tuilagi still can't defend
  • Morgan Harper still can't defend

Same 💩, different jumpers.
So glad Tuilagi took the hint and moved to Parra. He badly miss timed that tackle on Martin, just doesn't look convincing in the defensive line at all. He so looks and plays like a NSW cup player these days.

Ditching those 3 was brilliant 👏

I really did have to chuckle to myself on Thursday night after Souths got an early downtown penalty ... then 3 tackles after Mitchell kicks for touch, there is Keppie with a hit-up and a knock-on.

How many times did we say in here that Sean Keppie could be a top front rower if he could just cut the silly mistakes, the knock-on's, the penalties or 6 again's, out of his game?? Everyone makes mistakes in games, but Keppie's usually pretty good for at least a silly knock-on or penalty every game. We know how frustrating he is. Souths fans are going to find that too.

So glad Tuilagi took the hint and moved to Parra. He badly miss timed that tackle on Martin, just doesn't look convincing in the defensive line at all. He so looks and plays like a NSW cup player these days.

If you're going to put a big hit in someone, the idea is usually that they come off worst. Last night after the hit, while Penrith were attacking the weakened Eels line, Liam Martin was in the foreground (in shot, but behind the play), he turned to look at Tuilagi on the ground with the trainer and I swear he had a big 💩 eating grin on his face.

And as for Morgan Harper.......lets just say I'm glad that we have Koula and Garrick as our centres. Both have much more pace and both are usually better defenders.

Watched a bit of the raiders and wests NSW cup game, Weekes made a good run with a nice offload, though his passing game was off when he took over controlling the game in the 2nd halve, a few of his passes were either behind the ball runner or to flat for the runner with the defender on them.

Thought that Adam Cook who only played the first 40 minutes was the stand out play maker.

Benji is already sporting some grey hairs in that designer stubble he calls a beard. I'm predicting he'll have a few more before this year is out and it won't be because of natural aging.

That defence was woeful. Savage could have jogged it in. He did.....

Fairly poor conversion attempt from Fogerty though.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10