Other games - round 19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Woeful tackle from Moses. Got far enough off his try line to make a difference but needed to take the legs of Fifita

I've been told using the shoulder while in possession of the ball is okay.

Doesn't seem right to me but seems to be allowed?
It maybe allowed but if a defender can't shoulder charge, no way in the world a ball carrier should be
But its the NRL
Another bloody Queen Clit wankfest try

Every time I see Gutherson in that jumper, my hatred for Zoolander grows. Even more when he plays well.

He’s only a Queen and the *ing Donkeys can’t tackle for *.

He’s the type of player we need. Very vocal on the field, directs his team well and it’s crazy how much work he does off the ball. He very rightly gets praise for his great fitness and high involvement. Parra have overachieved this year and I think what he provides to the side is a cause for it

He’s the type of player we need. Very vocal on the field, directs his team well and it’s crazy how much work he does off the ball. He very rightly gets praise for his great fitness and high involvement. Parra have overachieved this year and I think what he provides to the side is a cause for it
Im only jealous , agree he’s going very well and saddens me that he’s a Manly junior.

RIP Nein's "National" rugby league coverage:
Never in the annals of television
Has a media outlet given so much free coverage
To such a pathetic team

For absolutely no result

There are currently too many dumb plays in the Eels for them to do much damage in the finals. A clinical side like the Storm will tear them to shreds

That’s a fair try disallowed haha but it’s probably justice for the first Eels try which came off a flat pass at best

Frustrating second half. Wanted to see the Eels crack 30 over the Broncos but they couldn’t do it despite so many opportunities

Outcome we want - Parra win by 20, Broncs lock up the Spoon.

But Parra lose half their team to suspension and injury, drop out in straight sets in the finals, media starts the broncos treatment on them 'Brad's lost the room'.... Sivo wants out......Moses voted most overrated in League....Shaun Lane weighs up his regrets.....Nathan Brown and Junior Paulo set to sign up with Manly on Minimum wage just to take up Northern Beaches lifestyle .....Ferguson's nose permanently straightened in massive hit that will sideline him for finals series.......Parra Board decide they need a 'rebuild' and sign up Cartwright as coach - along with Levi, Metcalf, Corey Norman (for $1.5mil) and Darius Boyd as captain....moving Gutho to start from the bench.

Make...it....happen!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4