Other Games [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How the f$&@ did they not call brown offside. Perenara must be sacked after that. Cheating ex eel prick he is.

Raiders stitched up with that try Brown was a meter offside and henry fuking perenium is blind to the fact .....disgraceful
Will be a travesty if the Raiders lose this

How on earth has the bunker ignored Brown being offside?

But then, its Perenara isn't it.
Perenara is actually OK in the bunker, but Brown was offside and you can't say he didn't get involved in the play. He was right next to the ball!

They'll argue he didn't touch the ball maybe?

I dunno...its one of the golden-child teams anything is possible

Ricky if raiders lose this game press conference can't wait.

Seriously that was never a try not one day of any given day of the week.

they'll get 6-agains as long as they need to seal this the eels

It will only be their own errors that cost them this

You were talking about his great defence . Were you not ?

I remember that . It was a great pass by Foz who put him in a hole near the line .
Which player could not have scored that?
No, I'm talking about your selective criticism of Parker. You ran the line of great centres need to be an attacking weapon and score tries when Parker didn't have many earlier. Suddenly, Parker went on a roll scoring plenty of tries and you simply ignored that shift, but here you are again, banging on about speed kills. And your make-over of Stevie Matai's lack of pace is also well noted. Sorry, Bozo, love ya mate, but you have some pretty obvious agendas

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10