Other Games [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go Rickie !
If you can lift your boys to beat the Eagles you can do the same to the Eels

We need the eels to lose this game . The more games the eels lose the more chance of them losing their top 4 placing .
No. We want them to finish 4th so they can get hammered by the Storm in week 1 then lose confidence and lose again week 2. Straight sets again for the slime.
5th finish is better for us. Home game and against a "weaker" team.

No. We want them to finish 4th so they can get hammered by the Storm in week 1 then lose confidence and lose again week 2. Straight sets again for the slime.
5th finish is better for us. Home game and against a "weaker" team.
I believe that if we have the belief that we are good enough to keep winning and make the top 4 then we will be good enough to beat the storm as well .

We should never go to the finals fearing any team

We should go into the finals with the confidence to knock them all out all the way to us winning the big game

Just read in the rumoured and confirmed signings thread, D Brown off to the Dogs for 5 years $5m, add that to the cap speculation Surround the doggies. There’s there halfback.

Sivo is a cat. But no HIA, its not in the 10 minutes before half time so no need for a free interchange yet.

Well, no HIA until the end of the set so they can get 13 in their line.....

I believe that if we have the belief that we are good enough to keep winning and make the top 4 then we will be good enough to beat the storm as well .

We should never go to the finals fearing any team

We should go into the finals with the confidence to knock them all out all the way to us winning the big game
I agree with you Bozo. My point was not about fearing any teams, I too believe if we're good enough we can beat anyone. I just want to see the slime get belted again and we go into the finals with an easier draw.

I agree with you Bozo. My point was not about fearing any teams, I too believe if we're good enough we can beat anyone. I just want to see the slime get belted again and we go into the finals with an easier draw.
I see your point and I hope the raiders belt them tonight :)

Never seen a more pathetic attacking performance by two teams. This will be 0-0 at full time unless a try is scored from a kick being fumbled

To be fair (no I’m not DCE), the defensive hits have been great

Nil all, I’d say that’s a points decision to the raiders
You are spot on there feathered friend
The raiders have 8 players out and apart from some unforced errors they are displaying resilience .
If they hold on to the ball and their resilience they are in there with a big chance

Lost raiders
Elliot Whitehead
Jack Wighton
Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
Xavier Savage
|Curtis Scott
Xavier Savage
Bailey Simonsson|
Corey Horsburgh
Dunamis Lui

Last edited:

Staff online