Other Games [Round 18, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice, does he sell any?
He’s a lucky man to have the LX in the shed, shame it’s not an A9X SS’s as mint ones are approaching the Million dollar mark.
Also a shame you have nephews, you might of been in with a chance.

He has zero interest in selling any of it.

Good grief. Give yourselves an uppercut doggies. Twice in a row you gave away an easy try after pushing ahead.

It's a pity the doggie's defence hasn't improved with their attack. Both these teams have been woeful defensively.

And just quietly... shut the f* up, Gronk and Voss with your Latrell man love. They are comparing him to Turbo's season last year... based on what??? two games?

That’ll do me, been a good weekend of footy, looking forward to friday already.
And I know people say this about most games but Friday against the dragons and roosters the following Thursday are season defining games for us.

win both we go 2 games clear of both dragons and easts

Last edited:
Completely agree. Loved the old globetrotter machine we aptly had in our basketball stadium. But that 70s era of pinnies was the bees knees. Got way too complex and overly complicated after that
Loved the older flippers, you could trap the ball then time your flip to hit a big point score target. The newer flippers not as good. Used to wag school to play these...lol.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4