Other Games [Round 18, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Raiders winning 3 teams behind us by 2 points.

Next 2 games dragons and roosters is our season.

Win both we go 2 games clear of both teams.

These next 2 weeks are mini finals each week

Raiders have a very easy draw.

So glad storm lost , they won't make a dent in the finals the way they are playing.

Last edited:
He saved that try, but then bombed one up the other end, which would have sealed the game for the Raiders. But so many silly errors and lack of attention to detail throughout his game. I remember Ricky giving it to him for getting run over the sideline earlier in the season. Ricky said specifically, he was lacking game awareness and needed to learn. Well, he did the exact same thing today when he tried to run around Munster coming off his own line. It was selfish and complete disregard for the context of the game.
Agree with all that, his got speed and ability, just no footy smarts, trying to run around Munster in that situation was about as dumb as it gets and he paid the price, he had a pretty mixed game, but in the end saved the game for them, think his in for a session with sticky.

I said it in the first half, Savage is a dud. His positional play and lateral vision is very poor.

Xavier Savage is a poor mans Phil Blake.

Like Blakey he has blinding acceleration that dies off after 40 metres. But unlike Blakey, he doesn't have the skill set to compliment that pace.

Oh dear, JAC and averagedildo left looking at each other while the bunny ran between them to grab it and score.

Oh dear, JAC and averagedildo left looking at each other while the bunny ran between them to grab it and score.

I still maintain that Fox is the best winger in the game right now (and should have played Origin instead of Tupou IMO). But like most wingers his defence sucks more than a $2 hooker on a Saturday night at the Cross.

If JAC makes 5 tackles in a game you can almost guarantee that all 5 would be 2nd or 3rd man efforts.

Well done, DC. Had a mare in his debut last week that ended with being knocked out. Good to see him bounce back

I still maintain that Fox is the best winger in the game right now (and should have played Origin instead of Tupou IMO). But like most wingers his defence sucks more than a $2 hooker on a Saturday night at the Cross.

If JAC makes 5 tackles in a game you can almost guarantee that all 5 would be 2nd or 3rd man efforts.
Do they still have $2 hookers in the Cross these days. I thought it would have been gentrified and turned into a mini Disneyland by now.

Do they still have $2 hookers in the Cross these days. I thought it would have been gentrified and turned into a mini Disneyland by now.

Beats me, I live in Adelaide lol. Our hookers hang out either at the west end of Hindley Street in the city or down at Glenelg on Jetty Road (though we do have a few brothels here lol)

Those who were trumpeting the revival of Souths because of the return of Latrell have forgotten that they are still missing one vital ingredient in 2022.

One that they let go to Brisbane.

Beats me, I live in Adelaide lol. Our hookers hang out either at the west end of Hindley Street in the city or down at Glenelg on Jetty Road (though we do have a few brothels here lol)
And I'm guessing $2 aint gonna get you what it once did. Loose change. 🤔

Those who were trumpeting the revival of Souths because of the return of Latrell have forgotten that they are still missing one vital ingredient in 2022.

One that they let go to Brisbane.
I think it's just commentators banging on about the bunnies, isn't it? Latrell's just an important part of the NRL promotional machine, so it's inevitable the bunnies get talked up any chance

That's it, I'm shutting up.

I said to myself that Burton would miss his last goal kick. It went over.....

And I just posted that about Souths missing ingredient ... and they go and score.

I'm shutting up lol

And I'm guessing $2 aint gonna get you what it once did. Loose change. 🤔

I'd rather spend the money on the pinball machine down at the local chicken and chips shop lol (not the actual pinball)

KISS pinball.jpg

I will say this.....

Since the sacking of their respective coaches a few weeks ago, the Tigers have gone a long way to proving that Madge wasn't the problem. Even today, sure they only just lost to Penrith but that was only a half baked Panthers side, literally. On the other hand, the Bulldogs have improved a lot and have gone a long way to proving that the problem was ... Trent Barrett.

Its rather telling that Barrett was only last week told by Penrith that they don't want him back there. And I thought it was Zoolander who was responsible for Penrith's free flowing attack??? The Panthers saying no might just be the final nail in his coaching coffin.....

Oh good grief. Is there any doubts about the favoured treatment bunnies are riding home on? Head high contact is fine, and despite all the times we've seen the bunker tip off the ref to foul play, suddenly there is no call. Nothing. Disgraceful!

Hmmmm I'm not so sure there was obstruction there. It seemed a lot like the Souths defensive line deliberately stopped to appeal for a penalty. They made a conscious decision not to defend there.

Whatever happened to playing to the whistle???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8