Other Games [Round 18, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I will say this.....

Since the sacking of their respective coaches a few weeks ago, the Tigers have gone a long way to proving that Madge wasn't the problem. Even today, sure they only just lost to Penrith but that was only a half baked Panthers side, literally. On the other hand, the Bulldogs have improved a lot and have gone a long way to proving that the problem was ... Trent Barrett.

Its rather telling that Barrett was only last week told by Penrith that they don't want him back there. And I thought it was Zoolander who was responsible for Penrith's free flowing attack??? The Panthers saying no might just be the final nail in his coaching coffin.....
I was just thinking the same thing @HoldenV8

Barrett should probably apply to be an assistant at the Goons. I hate the way the Vermin get the easy ref decisions. maybe the NRL want to curry favours from Albanese. Why they got a penalty for an accidental collision is bewildering.

Nice, is it in your shed?

My brothers. He has about 25 old 20c pinballs in his shed.

All working. He loves pinball machines, especially the older mechanical ones he grew up within the 70s.

The one thing I want from that shed though is what I will never get. The genuine LX SS hatchback Torana. My grandfather bought it brand new in 1977 (its not an A9X). The only thing not original is that the Holden Red 6 that was in it was chucked back in the early 80s and my brother put a 253 in it. He'll never part with that car. I don't even know which of my 2 nephews will get it lol (probably the youngest since he's an apprentice mechanic).

That try was on lazy defence by Faitala-Mariner. Needed to make a much better effort getting his fat a$$ up into marker. Too happy to lay down and have a rest which opened up space behind the marker.

My brothers. He has about 25 old 20c pinballs in his shed.

All working. He loves pinball machines, especially the older mechanical ones he grew up within the 70s.

The one thing I want from that shed though is what I will never get. The genuine LX SS hatchback Torana. My grandfather bought it brand new in 1977 (its not an A9X). The only thing not original is that the Holden Red 6 that was in it was chucked back in the early 80s and my brother put a 253 in it. He'll never part with that car. I don't even know which of my 2 nephews will get it lol (probably the youngest since he's an apprentice mechanic).
Nice, does he sell any?
He’s a lucky man to have the LX in the shed, shame it’s not an A9X SS as mint ones are approaching the Million dollar mark.
Also a shame you have nephews, you might of been in with a chance.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8