Other Games: [Round 15, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow..been reading some of the comments on the Kennel, lots of R rated posts, they haven't missed anybody.
I was reading some Tweets from Tigers fans blowing up that it was Scott Fultons fault that Brooks decided to piss off. I’m no S.Fulton fan, but I would’ve been pretty bloody happy if I was a Tigers fan. And as @JenEagle pointed out in a previous post, that frees up a Mil to come steal Fainu and/or Shuster. (Although I don’t think he’ll get Shoe. But some other of the up and comers maybe).
Althogh Blacktown are sitting 6th with a bullet. I reckon that’s the highest they’ve been since the merger started. Could this be put down to the Tooves effect already? I like to think so.
Anyway, I’ve gone off topic too many times to count. @:p

I was reading some Tweets from Tigers fans blowing up that it was Scott Fultons fault that Brooks decided to piss off. I’m no S.Fulton fan, but I would’ve been pretty bloody happy if I was a Tigers fan. And as @JenEagle pointed out in a previous post, that frees up a Mil to come steal Fainu and/or Shuster. (Although I don’t think he’ll get Shoe. But some other of the up and comers maybe).
Althogh Blacktown are sitting 6th with a bullet. I reckon that’s the highest they’ve been since the merger started. Could this be put down to the Tooves effect already? I like to think so.
Anyway, I’ve gone off topic too many times to count. @:p
Schuster and others would of noted the instability at Tigerville, when you have a has been coach from yesteryear and two work experience guys like Benji and Robo trying to look the part, and with Sheens looking over their shoulders, is it any wonder Brooks wants outa the joint.

I couldn’t seperate who was pissing in Moses pocket hardest, Smith or Blockhead.
Give it to Moses, just so I can see Jake Arthur play 7 for us and have a cracking game.
Yeah, Blocker usually does the lesser games, hence, this game..

I always find it strange that the monarchs birthday is a public holiday in aus and over here it's a non event. Not footy related I know!!
Eh?
What's King Guths public holiday got to do with England's Monarchy ? .....
Typical bloody Brit, not everything is about you 😜🤣🤣 just ask the squeeler fans

Double movement try awarded to the Slime no different to Sipleys no try. The script is already written for the Slime to make some miracle charge through the field to make the finals. We are no chance on Sat even if they trot out their reserve grade side.
I said the same thing too, also Dogs last try (Perham?)
By the criteria they used for Sipley's no try - ball carrying arm hit the ground whilst being tackled etc - then both of those and plenty of others each week should be no tries. Luckily for us it ultimately made no difference to the outcome but bunker interpretations between games is getting to ridiculous levels.

40,000 fans turn up the referee decides the 10m rule today is 12m to 15m rule. Which suits the Eels speed game no end.

And what's with the Eels scrum packing? They keep getting away with not having enough players packed in time.
Parra crowds are now starting to rival Broncs crowds now. I'll give them this they turn up in droves punch drunk with years of disappointment.

I don't know why they are complaining about Mahoney, I'd happily have him in our team.
I'm actually a bit concerned about Mahoney he's been concused a few times now. He's doing a lot of tackling and seems it's all on him to bring down rampaging forwards that are coming down the middle. The guy looks buggerd to me.

I'm actually a bit concerned about Mahoney he's been concused a few times now. He's doing a lot of tackling and seems it's all on him to bring down rampaging forwards that are coming down the middle. The guy looks buggerd to me.
If your pack is useless then yeah your hooker will struggle. I don't think that's Mahoney's fault. He's the best player in that side by a mile. Oloapu looks like he'll be a good player though.

Wow..been reading some of the comments on the Kennel, lots of R rated posts, they haven't missed anybody.
Passionate fans never miss any losers
Losers are their number one target
Why is this so ??

Winning is Everything in Pro Sport
Lower a clubs great winning standards and the club stands for nothing great
And this is why passionate and proud fans don't like losers

Shooting Range Target (Various designers) - Design and Violence

It's been a constant source of great hilarity for me for several years now.

When you feel a bit down just pop over there, it will brighten your day within minutes.

It's been a constant source of great hilarity for me for several years now.

When you feel a bit down just pop over there, it will brighten your day within minutes.
Yeah, it's really old school footy comments....so entertaining to read especially after a flogging..lol.

I don't know why they are complaining about Mahoney, I'd happily have him in our team.

I reckon I have seen all but one of their matches, he has probably played well 2 or 3 times all year. He was hooked at the weekend, an embarrassing performance, multiple missed tackles, but he wasn't alone.

People complain about Crokers service from dummy half on these boards, I can assure you Mahoneys is no better.

There is a good reason the Eels didn't put up a fight for him. He just ain't worth it at this stage of his career.

The Dogs are killing a lot of potential stars. Burton and Ado Csrr and a couple who are suffering.

Passionate fans never miss any losers
Losers are their number one target
Why is this so ??

Winning is Everything in Pro Sport
Lower a clubs great winning standards and the club stands for nothing great
And this is why passionate and proud fans don't like losers

Shooting Range Target (Various designers) - Design and Violence
They do Bozo, but Bulldog supporters take it another level tho, a lot of it is pure comedic gold.

I reckon I have seen all but one of their matches, he has probably played well 2 or 3 times all year. He was hooked at the weekend, an embarrassing performance, multiple missed tackles, but he wasn't alone.

People complain about Crokers service from dummy half on these boards, I can assure you Mahoneys is no better.

There is a good reason the Eels didn't put up a fight for him. He just ain't worth it at this stage of his career.

The Dogs are killing a lot of potential stars. Burton and Ado Csrr and a couple who are suffering.
Speaking of Croker, he had no less than Cameron Smith singing his praises the other night.

I note too that Thurston (a long term Croker fan) also praised his Friday night efforts. Both pretty good judges. Pity for Croker that he is not a Queenslander.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8