Other Games: [Round 15, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As none of you missed last week's round 14 thread I've determined none of you care...

So I'm posting round 15 out of spite..!

Thursday, June 8
Titans v Tigers, Cbus Super Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, June 9
Raiders v Warriors, GIO Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Sea Eagles v Dolphins, 4 Pines Park, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, June 10

Dragons v Rabbitohs, Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Broncos v Knights, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Roosters v Panthers, Allianz Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, June 11
Storm v Sharks, AAMI Park, Fox, 4:05pm

Monday, June 12
Bulldogs v Eels, Stadium Australia, Fox, 4pm

As none of you missed last week's round 14 thread I've determined none of you care...
How do you know nobody missed it/cared?! I did! Not a lot I could do about it though and no point whingeing. The thread sure was conspicuous by your absence GE and all that you do is appreciated.

How do you know nobody missed it/cared?! I did! Not a lot I could do about it though and no point whingeing. The thread sure was conspicuous by your absence GE and all that you do is appreciated.

Because last week I flew to Aust, NZ, and the UK with a usa stopover.

I visited the home of every single member.

If they weren't at home I asked their pet if the thread was missed.

results:

18 budgerigars made fun of me - well they were chirping me, same thing,
12 cats looked at me in a condescending way, turned and showed me their butts,
4 kea's outsmarted me and I ended up doing their shopping for them,
5 tortoises said 'pull yer head in, ya drongo, while doing the same,
Ironically, 9 drongos told me to grow a thicker shell,
27 goldfish couldn't remember the question,
surprisingly, 2 sloths ran away,
3 dragons warned me that 'I didn't see anything',
6 Echidna's called me a prick,
22 dogs just wanted to know if they were a 'good boy or girl', and
1 wombat gave me a hug, proving once again wombats are the best.

- so that's how I know!

lulz

(Also, anyone can start a thread)

As predicted, classy paramatta eels name Dylan Brown, and wait on the foot shuffling nrl to make a decision whether to stand him down over being charged for:
“The man has been charged with sexually touch another person without consent.”

In a familiar sounding storyline:

The Bulldogs have also picked Reed Mahoney, despite suffering a concussion over the weekend.

While he should be subject to a mandatory 11-day stand down, Canterbury argues he has no symptoms and no history of concussion.

He will only be cleared to play if declared fit by an NRL-appointed neurologist.

So I'm posting round 15 out of spite..!

Thursday, June 8
Titans v Tigers, Cbus Super Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, June 9
Raiders v Warriors, GIO Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Sea Eagles v Dolphins, 4 Pines Park, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, June 10
Dragons v Rabbitohs, Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Broncos v Knights, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Roosters v Panthers, Allianz Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, June 11
Storm v Sharks, AAMI Park, Fox, 4:05pm

Monday, June 12
Bulldogs v Eels, Stadium Australia, Fox, 4pm
I missed it. But was too arsed to start one myself.

Who's thinking of a good ole fashioned carve up by the Tigers over the Titans. The tigers will be liking there chances after an unlucky loss last start.

Because last week I flew to Aust, NZ, and the UK with a usa stopover.

I visited the home of every single member.

If they weren't at home I asked their pet if the thread was missed.
Omg GE, I'm speechless! This has to be a contender for post of the year :clap:

The Bulldogs have also picked Reed Mahoney, despite suffering a concussion over the weekend.

While he should be subject to a mandatory 11-day stand down, Canterbury argues he has no symptoms and no history of concussion.

He will only be cleared to play if declared fit by an NRL-appointed neurologist.
Gus said the other night that Mahoney is seeing a neurologist on Friday to hopefully get a clearance.
Also unhappy that, although he had to go off for a (failed) HIA, no penalty was awarded and Sualli got charged and now suspended for contact to the head. Said it wasn't the first time this has happened to the Dogs - yep, you're not the only ones Gus!

A nice change to see a Thurs/Fri night game tonight that doesn't involve the run-of-the-mill Broncs, Rabbits, Panthers, Storm.

Also, just for something different lol, it's actually a "normal" round of footy, wearing our "normal" jersey and not celebrating anything other than a win (hopefully).

Something I never thought I'd ever say: I wish our team was as tough and resilient as the Warriors. Everything against them tonight but they are giving it everything.
Absolutely, such a solid effort against the clappers, their D was outstanding, especially given they were up for Crokers milestone, on that Sticky’s a twat, poor old Croker would of celebrated his 300th with a win last week, going to feel pretty empty in the sheds after this one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4