Other Games: [Round 15, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even Robbo in the presser looked like he was on something. Looked like he was somewhere else, didn't really address the problems they've got.
He didn't want to go into it because he doesn't know how to fix it. He pretty much said as much. What a shame. Fukin cheats suck on it.

He didn't want to go into it because he doesn't know how to fix it. He pretty much said as much. What a shame. Fukin cheats suck on it.
They will just go out and buy 5 or 6 rep players for significantly below their market value after they've gone golfing with Uncle Nick, and the NRL will break their own necks in the rush to turn a blind eye to it.

I've noticed Robbo doesn't ramble on as much and send jurnos to sleep, as this is what he usually does, sometimes less is more.

Hynes currently playing himself out of an Origin jersey.

A stinker thus far
Adam Reynolds had a mixed game last night as well. He scored the winning try, but his defence left a lot to be desired and his kicking game wasn't at its best either. Mitchell Moses, come on down… :)

Storm and Nicho doing Manly a favour today.Big chance Moses will be NSW half,leaving Parra with no recognised 6/7.The irony of this situation,given who’ll be Manly’s halfback next week

Jeez..Sharks are poor today. Not sure they can recover from this. But then again this is one hell of a crazy season.

Speed Bump Comedy GIF by Run The Burbs

Isn't the weekend of footy over yet?

Feels like we've had a week straight of Manly followed by some loser teams running around.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8