Other Games - Round 15, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watching a replay of the cows v worriers and can anyone explain the jt try disallowed in the 2nd half?
Why it was disallowed?
Taumololo had the ball knocked out of his arms by the tackler clearly backwards.
Fmd I'm confused by these modern day bs interpretations.

Just watching a replay of the cows v worriers and can anyone explain the jt try disallowed in the 2nd half?
Why it was disallowed?
Taumololo had the ball knocked out of his arms by the tackler clearly backwards.
You're not the only one. That's the way we saw it too. Warren Smith did question it, but went along with Anasta and Parker in the end. No wonder the Cows fans were blowing up.
Love to know exactly what Feldt said to Perranara. That fuucked the momentum for the cows.

Why it was disallowed?
The call was that it was a loose carry by Taumololo and it hit the Warrior players arm as he tackled Taumololo

who what where wazzuuuup

what happened to Penrith?

edit: Here's my answer:
Penrith prop James Tamou concedes players had one eye on next week's representative round in their 32-6 loss to the Sydney Roosters at Allianz Stadium on Friday night.

- looks like yet another JWH shoulder to the jaw of a player.

Probably no charges though.

The call was that it was a loose carry by Taumololo and it hit the Warrior players arm as he tackled Taumololo
Ridiculous.
Whatever it was a knock back.
And would've been ruled so in previous decades.
I'd like to know who decided they were wrong and therefore changed it, so they can be castrated.
They've just f*cked with the game way too much.

The one I wanted the panthers to win now in 2 weeks time on June 30 when we play them they will be switched on..thanks roosters for that

Well tips for games today
Bulldogs vs Titans ..dogs by 8 being played at belmore
Dragons vs manly ...dragons by 24
Sharks vs Broncos ..sharks by 7

Ridiculous.
Whatever it was a knock back.
And would've been ruled so in previous decades.
I'd like to know who decided they were wrong and therefore changed it, so they can be castrated.
They've just f*cked with the game way too much.
There is no such thing in RL these days as a knock back. As soon as the ball is mishandled it's another stoppage.

There is no such thing in RL these days as a knock back. As soon as the ball is mishandled it's another stoppage.
Seems so.
And another thing that's wrong with the game.
We are no hope until these idiots are gone.

Apart from Tedesco last night when the ref was about three metres away, even went to put the whistle in his mouth and then play on, next tackle penalty Roosters and away they went.

The Dogs are as bad as Justin Hodges commentary. I can't understand a thing he is saying. You'd think that being coherent and being able to construct basic sentences would be a prerequisite of the job. It's not like there's a shortage of ex footballers looking for a gig.

What a piece of siht this FOXTEL Play is. Picture quality is diabolical and it keeps freezing. Why the fcuk in this day and age would they not broadcast in HD? Lucky it’s only the young fella doing the 2 week free trial. Do they really expect people to pay for this rubbish quality?

What a piece of siht this FOXTEL Play is. Picture quality is diabolical and it keeps freezing. Why the fcuk in this day and age would they not broadcast in HD? Lucky it’s only the young fella doing the 2 week free trial. Do they really expect people to pay for this rubbish quality?

Either pay your bill .. or stop drinking that cheap rot gut ....

Pss .... are there any storms in the area?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8