Other Games - Round 15, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And there you go, same bloody thing with obstruction and this time they allow it.

Complete inconsistency within 10 minutes. The NRL is a joke.

And now they are looking at grounding......and they are disallowing it.

What the living f***???

And there you go, same bloody thing with obstruction and this time they allow it.

Complete inconsistency within 10 minutes. The NRL is a joke.

And now they are looking at grounding......and they are disallowing it.

What the living f***???
I don’t even know any more. This is a joke.

Canberra are killing them, and I’ve watched more video ref replays than actual football in the last 10 minutes. Wtf?

And they wonder why fans are turning off the game when we get farcical refereeing like this.

The video ref is supposed to be there to get it right.....and in 21 bloody years (it started with SL in 1997), they just keep going from bad to worse.

Imagine how big this score could be if the video ref was even halfway competent. Canberra are killing the Tigpies. No need for Steve Jackson to score an extra time try today.

Has Liam Knight signed a contract extension with the raiders? He’s had a good game. Good for him bagging his first NRL try too

After seeing this game I hope that anyone entertaining the thought of Ivan being our messiah has had a reality check...Ivan the terrible,although he probably doesn't bleed Black,White and Gold.....

The Dogs are as bad as Justin Hodges commentary. I can't understand a thing he is saying. You'd think that being coherent and being able to construct basic sentences would be a prerequisite of the job. It's not like there's a shortage of ex footballers looking for a gig.
He sounds like he's got a wired up broken jaw. Fkn mumbles, they should have subtitles up, but i don't think the voice recognition software would be able to decipher his dribble.

Last edited:
Has Liam Knight signed a contract extension with the raiders? He’s had a good game. Good for him bagging his first NRL try too
He's signed with the Raiders to the end of 2019. Yes he played well today.

• 📚
Reactions: R3
Buderus: they get another set of Sex here

Warren smith: stay warm how ever you can here this afternoon

boys: hahahaha

Buderus: well played woz

Hahaha anyone else catch this ?
Was good. Still doesn't trump Gus calling Taumalolo a c**t though.

• 😆
Reactions: R3
After seeing this game I hope that anyone entertaining the thought of Ivan being our messiah has had a reality check...Ivan the terrible,although he probably doesn't bleed Black,White and Gold.....
Yes, Ivan (aka John) is a graduate of the Mike Eden School of Manly Juniorism. Make a quick name for yourself and skedaddle to browner pastures.

Will Hopoate is a more recent graduate, achieving ‘Summa What Bullsh-t’ status the day after the 2011 GF.

Last edited:
The Raiders V Tigers match again 'proved' that there is such a thing as a bogey team (and I don't mean players with snotty noses).
Just like we almost always beat Cronulla (regardless of the quality of both teams) and we almost always lose to Illawarra, The Donkeys almost always lose to Melbourne etc. Canberra continues to thrash the Tigers, winning by 40+ points in the past five matches.
It is a phenomenon that throws the law of averages out the window.
Another is that we almost never win a penalty count when averages say over time it should even out.

Mahe Fonia has broken his forearm. Requires surgery, could be gone for the rest of the #NRL season. Big blow for @WestsTigers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8