Other Games [Round 14, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Truth be told, right now I think the premiership is a 2 horse race. Penrith and Melbourne.

However....

I think the smokies are the 1947s. I think the Chooks and Souffs are done. St Merge flatter's to deceive while the Cows are no chance.

If anyone will knock off either Penrith or Melbourne this year I think it'll be either the Worms ... or Manly.

Sometimes you have to wonder how Alex Johnston has never played for NSW.

He played the 2015 Anzac Test for Australia. He played two tests for Papua New Guinea in 2019, but has never cracked it for an Origin spot.

I'm a massive fan of Alex Johnson's. Very unassuming, seems like a good fella. I'd love to see him beat at least Billy Slater's record.

Sometimes you have to wonder how Alex Johnston has never played for NSW.
The modern day Nathan Blacklock. Great, great club players, but just not that next level calibre. A Jamie Siddons of the NRL, if you like (there you go, a SA reference for you ;)).

The modern day Nathan Blacklock. Great, great club players, but just not that next level calibre. A Jamie Siddons of the NRL, if you like (there you go, a SA reference for you ;)).

Siddons led SA to its last Sheffield Shield win in 1995.

Being from Souffs, I'd kinda liken Johnston more to Nathan Merritt. And we all know how his one game on the wing for NSW went.

Siddons led SA to its last Sheffield Shield win in 1995.

Being from Souffs, I'd kinda liken Johnston more to Nathan Merritt. And we all know how his one game on the wing for NSW went.
Merritt is a good call too, although I rate Johnson more than Merritt. All three of them (Blacklock, Merritt and Johnson) are guys you'd love to cheer for on your team.

The funny thing is, this ref (Chris Butler) is so sht. But he is honest and tries his best. I can handle that. Cummins on the other hand, seems so dubious these days.

That would be interesting to do without any bias ... rank the NRL referees.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8