Other Games [Round 14, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You know.... any one of you knuckleheads coulda started this thread. Doesn't have to be a disorientated moose 18 hours behind the rest of you eagles!.. lol

Ok so sharks def penrith, stuffing up all but about 4 people's weekend tipping. 19-18 I think.

Well then folks:

titans v Roosters
Rabbitohs v Knights
Raiders v Broncos
Warriors v Storm
Parramatta v Wests Tigers
Bulldogs v Dragons

The one upset I can foresee is the Worriers beating the Storm. But it depends on how many are out for Melbourne before I lock it in. I know Nelson is out and I presume most of the Storm's SOO contingent.

Something gotta be done about trainers stopping games. Sharks up 18-6 and after a long run downfield they have a set in the Panthers 20m line with Panthers scattered defence. All of a sudden play stops cause Viliame Kikau can't get up. They could have rolled him across the touchline and never stopped the game. He had been struggling for 10 minutes before that, taking forever to get up after being tackled. It was Penrith's choice to leave him out there playing injured, but then when it suited them all of sudden Penrith say he needs urgent medical help so stop the game. Was a real momentum killer. Then Panthers made their come back.

Last edited:
Something gotta be done about trainers stopping games. Sharks up 18-6 and after a long run downfield they have a set in the Panthers 20m line with Panthers scattered defence. All of a sudden play stops cause Viliame Kikau can't get up. They could have rolled him across the touchline and never stopped the game. He had been struggling for 10 minutes before that, taking forever to get up after being tackled. It was Penrith's choice to leave him out there. Was a real momentum killer. Then Panthers made their come back.

lol...

“Do you have an opinion on play being stopped for Viliame Kikau to come from the field?” a reporter asked Hannay post match.

“Yeah I do, but I probably won’t share it ... It is ridiculous,” Hannay replied. (share 1)

“I thought the rule was for serious injuries play would be stopped, but if it is not serious play would go on. (share 2)

“I know it is a difficult one for the people in charge out there because you are dealing with people’s health. (share 3)

“I get that, but it kind of looked like it wasn’t a serious injury and we probably could have put the game away there if the game was allowed to flow. (share 4)

“So thankfully we are sitting here and we are celebrating a win.”

Well... I suppose he said he 'probably' wont share his opinion. (agree with him though).

Something gotta be done about trainers stopping games. Sharks up 18-6 and after a long run downfield they have a set in the Panthers 20m line with Panthers scattered defence. All of a sudden play stops cause Viliame Kikau can't get up. They could have rolled him across the touchline and never stopped the game. He had been struggling for 10 minutes before that, taking forever to get up after being tackled. Was a real momentum killer. Then Panthers made their come back.

Cant blame Hannay for being unhappy about it and sharing his thoughts, it killed the sharkies momentum at a pretty crucial moment and was a very ordinary moment in context of the current situation, re milking the game for any advantage and before you say it, I get its a win at all cost approach but I personally think Milking is for farmers, the sooner its fuked off out of our game in any way shape or form the better.

Cant blame Hannay for being unhappy about it and sharing his thoughts, it killed the sharkies momentum at a pretty crucial moment and was a very ordinary moment in context of the current situation, re milking the game for any advantage and before you say it, I get its a win at all cost approach but I personally think Milking is for farmers, the sooner its fuked off out of our game in any way shape or form the better.
Like any time we had attack momentum against the knights then Cumstain would stop the play. It's a f**king rort and needs to be stamped out.

Like any time we had attack momentum against the knights then Cumstain would stop the play. It's a f**king rort and needs to be stamped out.
Yep, we copped that BS a number of times against drugcastle it’s an absolute rort or should I say it’s being absolutely rorted and has to be cleaned up. It’s basically providing a way to legally cheat. I love a win at all cost type approach, but when teams resort to the type of crap we have been witnessing this season, to gain any BS form of advantage it ****s me and is a blight on the game, poor sportsmanship, gutless and without integrity, if that’s the way some sides like to win games, well their fuked and you are dead right Mick it needs to be stamped out ASAP.

Now a blatant milking for a crusher, and suprise, suprise Cummins falls for it.....again.

Cheatin' Cummins is trying to stitch up Easts. Everything is going the Tits way, but they are not good enough.
Tits have 62% of possession; penalties 5-1, 6-agains 8-0; Tit-no milking a Crusher and gets a penalty; Bush-head a caseless high-tackle but no sin-bin. Yet he had no problem sin-binning two Manly players for a less obvious offence.

Cheatin' Cummins is trying to stitch up Easts. Everything is going the Tits way, but they are not good enough.
Tits have 62% of possession; penalties 5-1, 6-agains 8-0; Tit-no milking a Crusher and gets a penalty; Bush-head a caseless high-tackle but no sin-bin. Yet he had no problem sin-binning two Manly players for a less obvious offence.
That shot by Proctor, even Proctor thought he was gone as soon as it happened.
Crackdown is officially over

If this is the level of the Titans defense, then it hasn't improved since we smashed them 36-6 in Mudgee has it. Theoretically we should have a field day up on the Gold Coast next Sunday arvo.

Now that is a straight send off.
Forget the bin.

Elbow to the head of a kicker in the air.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7