Warriors v Broncos, McLean Park, Napier, Fox, 5:30pm
Rabbitohs v Raiders, Stadium Australia, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, May 28
Knights v Sea Eagles, McDonald Jones Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Wednesday, May 31

State of Origin – Game 1
Queensland v New South Wales, Adelaide Oval, Nine, 8:05pm

Byes:
Dogs, Cats, cocks, sharks, clouds, and big boys (titans)

lol

As there was a game last night and this thread was on page two, I guess the game wasn't a classic?

It was a nice touch to have 'simply the best' playing in the replays.

The phins keep delivering, Milford is actually delivering - who would have thought
Courtesy of the ref, this was a very one sided game in regards to 50 50 calls 6agains and penalties all seemed to go the Phins way. It's amazing how Saints kept in the game for as long as they did. I noticed the Phins looked pretty vulnerable on marker defence down the middle, something for us to exploit no doubt, when we play them after the bye.

The phins keep delivering, Milford is actually delivering - who would have thought
Yer he had a good game last night, liked his try, come from Marshall-King’s work out of DH, we so need a 9 who can throw that pass, that long DH pass to cut out a man and create space for the edges, although, Goons had 12 on the field and Milf was smart enough to run at, yes Suli, who again had no clue and committed to the outside runner, Milf too good run under him, his kicking game last night was also pretty good, we’ll too good for Ravawala and Sloan anyway, on Sloan his such a cat, they would be better off without him.

Got a bit carried away with game commentary there, was meaning to just highlight Marshall-King’s DH pass and say that‘s exactly the type of ball Brailey brings for the Knights, without his service they have been ordinary, all the talk about Gayguy and Pongi this week out to impress or prove a point, it’s Brailey they miss, the’ve only won once since his been out (Rd 6) hope we pressure Crossland and aim up in the middle, think where a better chance than most realise, even under the circumstances, not saying we will win but definitely saying we can, turn up lads, we can build off a win this week.

I actually thought Suli was obstructed/taken out of play in Milford’s try but no one on the field arced up or questioned it so obviously not.

The moral of the Dolphins and Milford Deliverance story ....

The Dolphins and Milford keep delivering because their coach keeps performing and keeps getting the best of his players and over achieving

Does a head coach really make a difference
Fcking Oath he does !

The Big difference Between Winning and losing
The Innovator and the Inspirator
The Winning Wayne Bennet

State of Origin 2020 result: Queensland defeats NSW, Daly Cherry-Evans ...

He's the biggest whinger in the game, him and gutho, Moses spends half the game with his arms out wide appealing to the ref for whatever, had I the biggest laugh when he and Gutho got in the refs face for a challenge and they lost their challenge hahaha
The Biggest Whingers Perspective ..

Our legendary Geoff Toovey was the biggest on field ref sledger and Good on him !
Tooves was even the first Trainer to get send off as well
Fck the refs as they are blind as bats

“In my day, I didn’t care who the player was - I sent the likes of Gorden Tallis, John Hopoate, Geoff Toovey and Peter Jackson off for calling me a cheat,” Harrigan said.

The Biggest Whingers Perspective ..

Our legendary Geoff Toovey was the biggest on field ref sledger and Good on him !
Tooves was even the first Trainer to get send off as well
Fck the refs as they are blind as bats

“In my day, I didn’t care who the player was - I sent the likes of Gorden Tallis, John Hopoate, Geoff Toovey and Peter Jackson off for calling me a cheat,” Harrigan said.

Tooves wasn't whinging he was just trying to correct the refs errors in a polite way.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2