Other Games [Round 13, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Captains Challenge ?
soccer GIF

He's the biggest whinger in the game, him and gutho, Moses spends half the game with his arms out wide appealing to the ref for whatever, had I the biggest laugh when he and Gutho got in the refs face for a challenge and they lost their challenge hahaha
The whole Eels team is in on it, especially in their own half. Milking everything they can. Flapping about every tackle like a landed mullet.

Seebo every time he takes a return catch, just as he is being tackled he seems to deliberately turn backwards into the tackle, trying to trigger a crusher call and then stays down and refuses to play the ball. Thankfully last night the bunker called his bluff and ignored it.

I give credit to that referee last night. He seems to have ignored anything that looked like the team was milking it. Unlike most regular NRL referees who reward the milkers.

Some thoughts on the Souths/Kenbehra game:

1. Is the PM in the Bunker tonight?
2. Is Souths’ winger ‘Nadia’ Tass, Stuart Davis’s illegitimate son?
3. Has young Hoppa been getting the eyebrows shaped by Draga Cotric, Nick’s mum (she’s a Kenbehren beautician)?
4. Cory Slutstown (or ‘Horsberg’ - if your name is Mal Meninga) - has to be in the running for SOO2.
5. Blake Trans-Australia Airlines Fire Fighting Enterprises - too small for 1st grade?

How dumb is Adam Pompey?

He doesn't grab the jumper and right now its either a Warriors win or at least Golden Point.

His stupidity there cost the Warriors at the very least the chance to tie the game.
just got a text from the daughter. Nearly word for word what you said. unbelievable. i want to know what they were serving at the bar. Bloody hell.

Warren Smith not real good in hiding the fact that he and blocker dialled that game in from the fox studios in Sydney. At least try and bullshiit a bit harder than that.

Justice for the shame of the league!!!
Let’s hope Manly has rugby league justice on thier side and that our fowards run hard and straight giving the Shu plenty of room to work his magic
Go Manly

Fox League from Fox Sports
May 27th, 2023 4:22 pm
The Dragons were gifted a try to Jack Bird in their 26-12 win over the Dolphins after it was revealed they scored on the seventh tackle of the set in an embarrassing referee blunder for the NRL.....

Wonderful reporting!

Firstly, my thoughts, prayers and best wishes to Corey H-N following his scary on-field seizure tonight and hope the doctors work out the cause and he makes a full recovery.

Secondly, well done to the Raiders for how they dealt with such a distressing incident with their teammate, overcame Souths and continued on with a gutsy win.

On a negative note - shame, shame, shame Jason Demetriou for not saying a word about CHN at his presser (which he should have spoken of at the outset) and only talked about Souths' loss. Then, love him or hate him, it was stand-in captain Cody Walker who, when asked a question at the presser, immediately expressed his thoughts and prayers for CHN and his family on behalf of Souths. After the presser, Cooper Cronk on Fox made a similar comment to my thoughts about Demetriou and he was spot on. JD's lack of respect was disgraceful and imo showed the type of person he is.

Firstly, my thoughts, prayers and best wishes to Corey H-N following his scary on-field seizure tonight and hope the doctors work out the cause and he makes a full recovery.

Secondly, well done to the Raiders for how they dealt with such a distressing incident with their teammate, overcame Souths and continued on with a gutsy win.

On a negative note - shame, shame, shame Jason Demetriou for not saying a word about CHN at his presser (which he should have spoken of at the outset) and only talked about Souths' loss. Then, love him or hate him, it was stand-in captain Cody Walker who, when asked a question at the presser, immediately expressed his thoughts and prayers for CHN and his family on behalf of Souths. After the presser, Cooper Cronk on Fox made a similar comment to my thoughts about Demetriou and he was spot on. JD's lack of respect was disgraceful and imo showed the type of person he is.
Same here on Demetriou, it's all about how good his team were and having pot shots at refs. You can always tell the calaber of a coach/person when they lose not when there're winning.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6